No announcement yet.

Linux love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing the update and all seems to be working. I'm getting the following error every once in awhile tho. Any thoughts?

Caddx Error Plugin: CaddxError in ZoneStatus moduleIndex was outside the bounds of the array.

Comment

Also got this error during startup.

Oct-25 11:52:26 AM Caddx Error Plugin: CaddxError in LogPanelData moduleArgument 'Month' is not a valid value.
      Oct-25 11:52:26 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Caddx
      Oct-25 11:52:24 AM Caddx InitIO called, plug-in is being initialized...
      Oct-25 11:52:23 AM Info Plugin Caddx has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58656

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
        Testing the update and all seems to be working. I'm getting the following error every once in awhile tho. Any thoughts?
        To debug this, I need the logging with debug on, right before and after this error
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Also got this error during startup.
          Don't know why this error occurs. It's in a routine to sync the panel's time the HS system. So no big deal....
          Regards,

Rien du Pre
          The Netherlands
          Using:
          Plugin's:
          RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

How about this error? What does it mean?

Oct-30 1:11:26 PM Caddx Error Plugin: CaddxError in ZoneStatus moduleIndex was outside the bounds of the array.

Comment

How about this error? What does it mean?
              I got this as well, then all of the Zone details it pulls back have the zone number off (number of digits) and junk in the Zone name. I think there is a index number off somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by askme View Post
                then all of the Zone details it pulls back have the zone number off (number of digits) and junk in the Zone name.
                Can you post a screen shot or give more info on this part so I can verify or see where that's happening on my end also.

Comment

EDIT: I was stuck on an old version. Updated and this issue is resolved

Attached file has screen shots of Config panels and the detailed debug log.

Connecting to the Caddx Panel through USB-Serial was flawless (thanks for this update). The Partitions were found properly, but I only have one partition.

The debug log with has highlights in yellow. Note the calls for Zone name by number are correct, but the return zone number and name are not.

There are also initial errors that are older, before the Zone import and I hadn't seen any impact from them.

Thanks for any insight. Happy to dive in further if it helps.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by askme; November 2, 2016, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I have also noticed a problem with one of my windows showing opened in the HS dashboard but it's not opened (tripped) on the alarm panel keypad.

So at random as far as I can see it changed from status 0 to status 100. The icon in HS changes but the sting still says "Normal". it will stay that way until I physically open the window then close it. Then it corrects it's self.

I don't see anything in the logs showing that it changed to open. I do have a event that runs when any window is opened and that event fires when this changes and shows in the log. It's also always the same window or device. I don't seem to have problems with any others.

I'm currently checking that its not an outside device or http command that is changing that device. But even if it did doesn't the alarm panel check in every so often and correct it?

Comment

Originally posted by askme View Post
                      Attached file has screen shots of Config panels and the detailed debug log.

Connecting to the Caddx Panel through USB-Serial was flawless (thanks for this update). The Partitions were found properly, but I only have one partition.

The debug log with has highlights in yellow. Note the calls for Zone name by number are correct, but the return zone number and name are not.

There are also initial errors that are older, before the Zone import and I hadn't seen any impact from them.

Thanks for any insight. Happy to dive in further if it helps.
                      I found a typo, which causes a number of issues.

New version will be in the updater in 5 min.
                      Regards,

Rien du Pre
                      The Netherlands
                      Using:
                      Plugin's:
                      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
                        I found a typo, which causes a number of issues.

New version will be in the updater in 5 min.
                        I got an error during updating twice.

Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Install/Update of package Caddx was successful.
                        Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Copying file: \usr\local\HomeSeer\Docs\HomeSeer Caddx plug-in V3.1 documentation.pdf
                        Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Copying file: \usr\local\HomeSeer\HSPI_Caddx.exe
                        Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Extraction Complete.
                        Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Extracting files from zip file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/Updates3/Caddx3.4.1.0/CADDX_Images.zip Destination: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/Caddx/
                        Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Installing package Caddx
                        Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Update hspi_Caddx.exe downloaded successfully
                        Nov-02 11:21:26 AM Updater Downloading update: Caddx
                        Nov-02 11:21:26 AM Updater Error saving the downloaded file: error
                        Nov-02 11:21:26 AM Updater Error downloading package :An exception occurred during a WebClient request.
                        Nov-02 11:21:26 AM Updater Downloading update: Wait Caddx Waiting for Server...
                        Nov-02 11:21:26 AM Updater Starting download of updates
                        Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Install/Update of package Caddx was successful.
                        Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Copying file: \usr\local\HomeSeer\Docs\HomeSeer Caddx plug-in V3.1 documentation.pdf
                        Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Copying file: \usr\local\HomeSeer\HSPI_Caddx.exe
                        Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Extraction Complete.
                        Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Extracting files from zip file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/Updates3/Caddx3.4.1.0/CADDX_Images.zip Destination: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/Caddx/
                        Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Installing package Caddx
                        Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Update hspi_Caddx.exe downloaded successfully
                        Nov-02 11:20:11 AM Updater Downloading update: Caddx
                        Nov-02 11:20:11 AM Updater Error saving the downloaded file: error
                        Nov-02 11:20:11 AM Updater Error downloading package :An exception occurred during a WebClient request.
                        Nov-02 11:20:11 AM Updater Downloading update: Wait Caddx Waiting for Server...
                        Nov-02 11:20:11 AM Updater Starting download of updates
                        The Updater is still showing that I have 3.4.0.0 and 3.4.1.0 is available even after the two attempts above.

Comment

I got an error during updating twice.

The Updater is still showing that I have 3.4.0.0 and 3.4.1.0 is available even after the two attempts above.
                          Stop the Caddx plugin before upgrading, this will usually help.

I found another issues with triggers, but this one if difficult to solve....
                          Regards,

Rien du Pre
                          The Netherlands
                          Using:
                          Plugin's:
                          RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
                            Stop the Caddx plugin before upgrading, this will usually help.

It was stopped before both of those I just didn't copy those lines. Also something else that has always been fishy about this updater and caddx is that down under the security tab when searching for a plugin. It doesn't show an installed version there. It just shows a current version like it doesn't know I have it installed. But up at the top where my installed plugins are it is there and shows the installed version with the new version and check box next to it. none of my other plugins do this.

Nov-02 11:21:48 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Caddx
                            Nov-02 11:21:45 AM Caddx InitIO called, plug-in is being initialized...
                            Nov-02 11:21:45 AM Info Plugin Caddx has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:42462
                            Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Install/Update of package Caddx was successful.
                            Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Copying file: \usr\local\HomeSeer\Docs\HomeSeer Caddx plug-in V3.1 documentation.pdf
                            Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Copying file: \usr\local\HomeSeer\HSPI_Caddx.exe
                            Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Extraction Complete.
                            Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Extracting files from zip file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/Updates3/Caddx3.4.1.0/CADDX_Images.zip Destination: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/Caddx/
                            Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Installing package Caddx
                            Nov-02 11:21:32 AM Updater Update hspi_Caddx.exe downloaded successfully
                            Nov-02 11:21:26 AM Updater Downloading update: Caddx
                            Nov-02 11:21:26 AM Updater Error saving the downloaded file: error
                            Nov-02 11:21:26 AM Updater Error downloading package :An exception occurred during a WebClient request.
                            Nov-02 11:21:26 AM Updater Downloading update: Wait Caddx Waiting for Server...
                            Nov-02 11:21:26 AM Updater Starting download of updates
                            Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Install/Update of package Caddx was successful.
                            Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Copying file: \usr\local\HomeSeer\Docs\HomeSeer Caddx plug-in V3.1 documentation.pdf
                            Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Copying file: \usr\local\HomeSeer\HSPI_Caddx.exe
                            Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Extraction Complete.
                            Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Extracting files from zip file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/Updates3/Caddx3.4.1.0/CADDX_Images.zip Destination: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/Caddx/
                            Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Installing package Caddx
                            Nov-02 11:20:18 AM Updater Update hspi_Caddx.exe downloaded successfully
                            Nov-02 11:20:11 AM Updater Downloading update: Caddx
                            Nov-02 11:20:11 AM Updater Error saving the downloaded file: error
                            Nov-02 11:20:11 AM Updater Error downloading package :An exception occurred during a WebClient request.
                            Nov-02 11:20:11 AM Updater Downloading update: Wait Caddx Waiting for Server...
                            Nov-02 11:20:11 AM Updater Starting download of updates
                            Nov-02 11:19:17 AM Info Plugin Caddx with instance: has disconnected
                            Nov-02 11:19:17 AM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: Caddx

Comment

I'm not sure if this issue is only with my install or if anyone else is seeing the same but I'm still not able to update mine.

Do you have a link for the file to manually update?

I shut down the plugin, grabbed the files from the "/usr/local/HomeSeer/Updates3/Caddx3.4.1.0" and manually replaced the .exe, started the plugin backup, refreshed the updater, and it still shows I'm running 3.4.0.0 in the updater.

Comment

Just checked and despite having updated (I thought) to 3.4.1.0, I was showing still showing 3.4.0.0. The Plugin Mgt page also only showed 3.4.0.0 as available.

I had to run the "update" on the plugins mgt page. Now it shows 3.4.1.0. Disconnected from Panel, shut down Caddx plugin, ran the update from the Mgt page, and now show 3.4.1.0.

Incidentally, that also solved my other issues. I will update that thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X