Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danalock - Zwave lock, cant add - can support be added?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danalock - Zwave lock, cant add - can support be added?

Im having no luck getting my new Danalock (Zwave / BT) lock into my system. I have two other locks working - but this one will not negotiate a key .... Could it be because HS3 doesn't know about it???

Operational messages will appear here...
    Add Node started...
    Activate the 'Add to Network' (Send NodeInfo) function on the node while it is close to your HomeSeer interface...
    Activate the 'Add to Network' (Send NodeInfo) function on the node while it is close to your HomeSeer interface...
    A new node has been found and is being added...
    Adding a new SLAVE NODE...
    Replication protocol transfer done - waiting for application specific replication (if any) to finish.
    Node 45 Added.
    DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
    Done. Node 45 Added.
    Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
    Device synchronization does not need to create any new SECURE devices.
    Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 45
    Warning: Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 45. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
    Warning: The security device may have a timeout when adding to the network, bring the device close to HomeSeer and use the Add Node button to add it (remove it first)
    Warning: If this device was previously added to the network, the device may need to be removed from the network and re-added.
    Warning: In case the device was previously added successfully, an attempt will be made to continue the import.
    Getting SECURITY class information for node 45
    Error: Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading node 45
    Device synchronization needs to create 1 Non-Secure device.
    Reloading (importing) node information from the controller...
    Finished with Replication process.
    Saving network information to file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Data\Z-Wave\ZNet_003D27B4_2014-01-10_10.10.27.ZWave. Please wait...
    Done!

Tried a Rescan too :

Jan-10 10:55:31 AM Z-Wave Warning Z-Troller : Secure message received from node 51 but the Authentication Tag could NOT be verified! (Not Processed)

Comment

maybe... With mine ( Schlage ) I needed to remove the lock from the door and place on desk next to HS computer.. It then added everything. Less than 18"
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

What firmware is this lock running?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The vendor specs, of course, only mention Vera Gateway - But I see no reason why it wont work with the troller and Homeseer.

Yeah, since this is a deadbolt it wasn't mounted yet and was about 2" from the ZTroller .... I had that issue with my other locks in the old days

Rupp -

It cant find it - Is that because it can negotiate the security? (I have asked the vendor for the information)

53 Z-Wave Node 53 Z-Wave Interface Sigma Door Lock Node 53 Sigma Designs
          0x0 0x0 0x0 True (Beam 250ms) (Not Available) Unknown
          (0) 40.0Kbps
          Basic: BASIC TYPE ROUTING SLAVE, Generic: GENERIC TYPE ENTRY CONTROL
          Uses Interface: Z-Troller (1)
          Supported: Manufacturer Specific, Battery, Version, Security, Association, Powerlevel, Configuration, Time

Comment

Originally posted by surovich View Post
            The vendor specs, of course, only mention Vera Gateway - But I see no reason why it wont work with the troller and Homeseer.

Yeah, since this is a deadbolt it wasn't mounted yet and was about 2" from the ZTroller .... I had that issue with my other locks in the old days

Rupp -

It cant find it - Is that because it can negotiate the security? (I have asked the vendor for the information)

53 Z-Wave Node 53 Z-Wave Interface Sigma Door Lock Node 53 Sigma Designs
            0x0 0x0 0x0 True (Beam 250ms) (Not Available) Unknown
            (0) 40.0Kbps
            Basic: BASIC TYPE ROUTING SLAVE, Generic: GENERIC TYPE ENTRY CONTROL
            Uses Interface: Z-Troller (1)
            Supported: Manufacturer Specific, Battery, Version, Security, Association, Powerlevel, Configuration, Time
            I do not have enough information on this error. I would recommend putting in a Bugzilla report on this issue and Rick will review it when he gets back from CES.

Comment

Cool - Ill do that now ... Thanks Rupp

** DONE ** Bug 1445

Comment

What firmware version is your Z-Troller running?

Comment

Rupp -

1.17 .... Is there a more current one???

Comment

Rupp - Is there a timeout setting I can tweak for the security negotiation? Ive talked to a few people who have added it to a Vera Gateway and they said that part took a long time and let it sit...

Comment

How did you add the lock to HS? Did you bring the lock close to HS and add it via the Z-Wave management page? If not try that as most Z-Wave interfaces time out adding locks.

Comment

Yep - added it like my other locks - In these attempts its about 2 inches from the Ztroller, which is connected directly to the PC and I am using the Add from the controller in HS3. It finds the base unit without an issue, but fails at the negotiate for Security ... Tried 3 times again today - Same issue each time.....

Comment

Sounds like you've done all you can do. It's sounds like HS may not be compatible with the lock. Let me see if I can get Rick to have a look at this thread and comment.

Comment

Thanks Rupp - That's a bummer - Its a great lock and support BT as well, which is why I wanted it - bummer is to be out $150 for the lock now

Glad I didn't put a whole in my door to install it at least .... (no deadbolt there yet).

If you guys could get it to work, it would be awesome .... It shouldn't be all that tough, I wouldn't think???

Comment

Hey Rupp - Poly got back to me (Danalock maker) - They said they spoke to HS at CES - Is there anything I can do to help get this in HS? They seem to be a bad company overall, they sell a lock that says Zwave and BT and they said they support Android, so 4.3 can for Low Energy BT but it doesn't work with their lock, so my only way to use this is with Zwave until my next phone....

Should have stayed with my Lockitron ......

Comment

Working...
                              X