Some zone names not reading from panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some zone names not reading from panel

I have an issue with Get Zone Info with my panel that has persisted from HS2 into HS3. I have named all of the zones in DL900. But when I try to read them into HS3 only some of them come through. When I check in DL900 and read the section, they show fine. By reading other posts I see I that I can edit the ini file and update them manually - but I thought I would check in before I do that to see if there is any other advice. Thanks.

Originally posted by simonmason View Post
    I have an issue with Get Zone Info with my panel that has persisted from HS2 into HS3. I have named all of the zones in DL900. But when I try to read them into HS3 only some of them come through. When I check in DL900 and read the section, they show fine. By reading other posts I see I that I can edit the ini file and update them manually - but I thought I would check in before I do that to see if there is any other advice. Thanks.
    No idea why this occurs, so please edit manually.
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I just ran into this with the DL900 software to. I believe it depends where you name the zones in the software. If you name them under the main panel, they don't seem to carry over. If you name them under the second item down on the Expander menu, it works.

I think it has to do with naming the zones for the LCD keypad display vs the reporting zone fields. Not entirely sure about that one. But it seems to work. The same as if you manually named the zones via *92 on the keypad.
      -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
      Way2 Call
      Elk M1 Gold
      UPB HAI switches
      HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

Working...
      X