Z-NET Variably Connects on Start Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-NET Variably Connects on Start Up

With recent Windows 10 updates, my computer running HS3PRO (3.0.0.365) has been restarting for the installations. I am finding that whether or not my WiFi Z-NET connects on start up is unpredictable. When It does not connect on start up, I get various errors (e.g., could not get ID). Fixing the problem requires me to disable the Z-Wave plugin multiple times and/or try to connect to the Z-NET via the manage controller page. All the while, the Z-NET is addressable via its IP address, so I know it is online. Both the plugin software and the hardware firmware (1.0.23) are up to date. This is more of a comment than a request for help. I just think start up should be smoother than this.
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

I think I'm having the same issue. If it doesn't initialize when I start HS3, I remove the power from the z-net then restart HS3 & that fixes it. Does that work for you? See https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...02#post1339002

Scott

Comment

Working...
    X