Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same day number for serveral days

Hi

I struggle with days in the plugin. It shows the same dayname(and number) for r2d-weekday, r3d-weekday, r4d-weekday and r5d-weekday. Now they all show Friday. r6d-weekday to r9d-weekday show saturday. Am I using it wrong or should each r be a new day?
    Like:
    r2d = friday
    r3d = saturday
    and so on.

Running version 1.1.2.8 of the plugin.

Hi,

No you are right it should show different days.
    Is this something that have changed recently?
    Does all other devices update correctly?

Sent fra min E6653 via Tapatalk

Comment

I only just starded using HomeSeer and HSTouch so I really do not know. What it seems like is that it is 6h periods and that is why it shows the same day for the different variables. But on a general basis I thing HSTouch is terrible at updating values on the devices. I have 3 pads and 2 mobile phones and they all are updated randomly. So I cannot trust the values I see in HSTouch client

Comment

Originally posted by morten23 View Post
        I only just starded using HomeSeer and HSTouch so I really do not know. What it seems like is that it is 6h periods and that is why it shows the same day for the different variables. But on a general basis I thing HSTouch is terrible at updating values on the devices. I have 3 pads and 2 mobile phones and they all are updated randomly. So I cannot trust the values I see in HSTouch client
        Yes, that's correct. You have 6 or 1 hour periods so you will find the same day for different periods. Under the yr status page you should see the possible dates and times.

Unfortunately I'm not able to correct any of the many issues with hstouch. You need to address these towards homeseer technology and hope the will fix it. Use the support ticket system or bugzilla.

Sent fra min E6653 via Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X