X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to initialize Infrared interface BC4 Plug

Hello
    Just purchased the unit BC4 load and registered the plug from the HS store and I get

Error - Unable to initialize Infrared interface BC4 Plug :Either no license or trial has expired on the HS log

On the HS-setup-interfaces window the BC4 plug-in registered fine
    Configuration available with IE but not with the HSPro

Thanks any help appreciated

I responded to your email.

Comment

Hello

Thank you very much for the quick replay
      I will try it this afternoon as soon as possible
      I will let you know the results soon as I can

Comment

What was suggested so we will have this for future reference?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Regarding enabling the IR interface, it seems you need to do this with IE, not Firefox. Once the interface has been enabled, you can use other browsers to access the plugin.
          Regarding the licensing, I asked him to open a ticket with HS, since licensing is handled through them.

Comment

Originally posted by BitWise_Mark View Post
            Regarding enabling the IR interface, it seems you need to do this with IE, not Firefox. Once the interface has been enabled, you can use other browsers to access the plugin.
            Regarding the licensing, I asked him to open a ticket with HS, since licensing is handled through them.
            Thanks Mark.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Just for clarification, the reason I deleted the last post was because it outlined a procedure I had provided the user via email. It fixed his problem (which was was an issue not mentioned in this thread, but was only mentioned in his email), but is NOT something that most users should do, as applying the procedure in many cases can disable the hardware or cause unwanted behavior.

The solutions I presented in this thread corrected the issues presented in this thread.

Comment

I thought this is a standard troubleshooting procedure not related only to my issue, sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Working...
                X