Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year

Hi Homeseerians,

Just wanted to send out a Happy New year to each and every member of the forum and the team at HST.

As I Sit here, it is not quite 12 yet (7:30PM) but thought I would get in early and try and beat Pete .

May 2015 bring many more Automation Goodies.
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

I think you've beat everyone
    Can't believe another years gone by...goes by so quick....
    On the automation side...I finally moved to HS3 but SO SO MANY projects to go...don't think I'll every be caught up, but that anticipation(new projects) seems to be part of the fun!

HaPpY NeWyEaR !!
    Tom
    baby steps...starting again with HS3
    HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
    HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
    Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
    In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
    System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Happy New Year folks!

Early morning here; a bit cold and crispy in the midwestern part of the US.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Happy old year (waste not, want not) and Happy New Year.

Yup, crisp, clear and cold on the East coast (23F @ 8AM).

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone and their families as well. May 2015 be all that you want it to be.

Comment

Happy New Year from Southern California where it is a bit chilly as well this morning (40 deg). The B2 will fly over my house tomorrow as it buzzes the Rose Parade.

- Robert

Comment

indeed, thanks, A Happy New Year to yourself and family from Scotland.
              sigpic
              A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Happy New Year from Las Vegas/ Henderson..
                where we are expecting Snow ! and winds that may cancel the big show..

Geary
                Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

. . . and from Oz where it is 2015 quarter to eight in the morning.

As a newby I hope I can learn a lot here.

Comment

Happy new year all!

Cheers
                    Al
                    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Well, I didn't beat Pete this morning, but happy new year everyone, from Florida where we're ringing in the new year in shorts and t-shirts!
                      HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
                      Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
                      Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
                      Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Happy New Year to all and my it be joyous and prosperous.

From the Heinrich Family.

Comment

Happy New Year!
                          Bryan
                          Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                          Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! May 2015 be the best year yet.

Barry

Comment

Happy New Year from Ontario !
                              Neil
                              Newmarket Ontario

Comment

Working...
                              X