Beta JowiHue: adding support for RaspBee and ConBee gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan,

The first image is from the Webapp this shows the lights and groups, I am mentioning the deCONZ info on the RaspBee itself. There you can check if the motion sensor is actually still present:
    Attached Files
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Another possibility is reseting the motion sensor by pressing 4 times on the connect button within 5 seconds... and then reconnect the sensor to the gateway.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Hi

I have done all that

But i'm sure that the "motion" firmware-version is very old, it's 1.1.1.1...

I am updating it via OTAU on DeCons now..... Slooooooow..

Se you later

Comment

Owww.. that also might be an issue... I have heard that this process can be running for 6 hours or more.... Time for coffee here then
          -- Wim

Comment

Jan,

I think I found an issue with this motion sensor. I have updated it here and now the update goes better. Could you have a try also? You did get the address to get it before already? this version also has the ability to hide the device groups which we do not need. you can set this option in the configuration page, Miscellanious tab.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Last edited by HamsterHauge; August 31, 2017, 03:05 PM. Reason: Extra, extra

Comment

Jan,

Did you get the new version, like I asked, or are you still on this version?

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Hi

With the new version you posted to me, it works

Thanks

Best regards
                  Jan

Comment

Originally posted by HamsterHauge View Post
                    Hi

With the new version you posted to me, it works

Thanks

Best regards
                    Jan
                    I have send it as new beta to HST, hoping they will still publish today for others to get
                    -- Wim

Comment

The new beta, 2.0.0.16 is published just now.
                      Several bug fixes in it, the main one is the support for the IKEA and Philips remotes. Also the issue with the xml file should belong to the past now.

One noticible change is the option in the configuration screen to hide the sensor groups created by the deCONZ interface. I am guessing that if you use Homeseer, you do not need these groups as they do things not under control of HS3.

Wim
                      Last edited by w.vuyk; September 1, 2017, 04:02 PM.
                      -- Wim

Comment

I recently upgraded to test with my Hue Bridge and i just started noticing this:

Code:
                        Sep-03 11:51:42 AM 	  	JowiHue 	InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
                        Sep-03 11:51:42 AM 	  	JowiHue 	Error: (UpgradeDBVersion):SQL logic error or missing database duplicate column name: CT
                        Sep-03 11:51:42 AM 	  	JowiHue 	Starting plugin JowiHue 2.0.0.16 on Windows
                        Sep-03 11:51:42 AM 	  	JowiHue 	Upgrading database to version 4

Comment

Airey001,

I have found the issue. it should not harm your test, but will return with every restart. You can circumvent it by copying your production database to the test environment if really want that, but I would not advice it. Functionally there should be no issue.
                          I will solve it in the next beta

Thanks,

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Beta for the ConBee available!

Dresden electronics released a beta deCONZ and firmware today to be tested.
                            those that were waiting to use the USB version to connect to the Homeseer server on Windows or Ubuntu can now join in:

Windows: https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/de...2_V2_04_74.exe

Linux Ubuntu: https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz/ubuntu/beta/

Wim
                            -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim.

I think the last beta broke Hue dimmer remote. Unfortunately, I have not had time to make a decent problem log. :-|

I have a test setup where a Hue dimmer on RaspBee activates Z-Wave via HS events. The events work, RaspBee control a bulb fine, but the dimmer dosn't do anything.

Regards
                              Morten

Comment

Morten,

I made an error last week, where I included a incomplete xml file, which would render sensors not functioning. did you upgrade to the latest beta 2.0.0.16? It was resolved in this version.
                                It is wise to remove the devices for the dimmerswitch after stopping the plugin, as their definitiions have been updated in this version?

It should solve your issue, and otherwise I would need a deep trace.

Thanks,

Wim
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X