SpaceX Falcon Heavy Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpaceX Falcon Heavy Launch

Did anyone see this!? I just watched it earlier today. It's absolutely incredible. The way the boosters land simultaneously is mind boggling. The age of reusable space craft is here. Some times, people are awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBA7su98v3Y&t=319s
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Originally posted by S-F View Post
    Did anyone see this!? I just watched it earlier today. It's absolutely incredible. The way the boosters land simultaneously is mind boggling. The age of reusable space craft is here. Some times, people are awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBA7su98v3Y&t=319s
    cheeryfool

Comment

I could not believe my eyes when I saw the 2 outer boosters land like that. Amazing.
      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

They test the engines about 15 miles from my house. And they plan to do "pogo" flights there later this year.
        Should be pretty cool.

Comment

I remember following the Apollo missions, then the Space Shuttle missions thereafter, never thought I'd see this. Way to go SpaceX!

An amazing feet in engineering!!!

Robert
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

My favorite part was the Don't Panic! on the Tesla monitor. A truly geeky Douglas Adams reference.
            https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Comment

Elon Musk said that they were timed to land just out of sync, which they did. He said it was so that there wouldn't be radar confusion. So they didn't have any knowledge of eachother.

Comment

Amazing stuff!!!!
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                  HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I watched the press conference with Elon Musk from right after the launch. He said that he was so excited about it that he was "tripping" and then he amended his tripping statement by saying that he was "tripping balls".

Comment

So cool!
                      Don

Comment

Working...
                      X