Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any HS3 On Linux?

Hi

Just wondering if any of you guys have any feedback on running HS3 on Linux/Mac OS.

Any problem to remark?

Does the beta run on anything but windows?

I did not think the beta could be run on anything but a Windows machine.

If it will install on a Linux or Mac OS I'll give it try it but don't think it will.

To be honest that is what I have been waiting for - I would love to move away from windows to a Unix based operating system

Comment

Originally posted by norcoscia View Post
      I did not think the beta could be run on anything but a Windows machine.

If it will install on a Linux or Mac OS I'll give it try it but don't think it will.
      I think it should be able to run this under a mono installation on Linux/Mac?
      That is what one of the major goals was for this release, so why would it not? It is dependant of mono, that is what I understood.

I am no good with Linux, but i'd say you can if you'd want to

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Did not work for me

Loaded up Ubuntu 12.4 (that is supposed to include Mono) - downloaded the HS3 installer but could not get it to install - so in a nut shell, 2 hours of my life I'll never get back - if anyone has been able to load HS3 up on anything but Windows I'm interested in knowing what works....

Comment

Working...
        X