Z-wave plugin beta 3.0.1.102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-wave plugin beta 3.0.1.102

Hello, I thought last night I tried .101 again only to find events didn't trigger and the Z-wave messages we not being logged; went back to the last full release and it is fine.

ver .98 and I believe .99 were fantastic. Now that I can't use the beta's I really wanted a way to install an older beta, or get a full release out there.

I see this morning 3.0.1.102 is the beta version; when was this made available? I could swear I saw .101 last night.

Thank you,
    Fred

okay, confirmed Wave plugin beat .102 does not work had to reinstall last full release .87....

Also config .102 did not log Z-wave messages at all. Even when a light switch was used and not an event triggered.

I am running the Homeseer Pro Windows on a S6 Pro Troller.

Comment

Seems to be working for me, HS3 on Server 2012.

Comment

Was there any particular reason why you installed the beta?

Comment

For me Zwave plugin .102 was working ok with HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.309, but when I upgraded to Pro Edition 3.0.0.311, all my TRV's stopped waking up again. There generally seems to be an issue with TRV's not working properly , its hard to find a reliable HS3 version / Zwave plugin combination.

Comment

Not sure if it's the 102 plugin but all my evolve dimmers (LRM-AS) keep becoming unresponsive. The switch won't respond until I reset them with the air gap toggle. I've tried exclude/include but still they all become unresponsive after a few hours. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFreddi View Post
              Not sure if it's the 102 plugin but all my evolve dimmers (LRM-AS) keep becoming unresponsive. The switch won't respond until I reset them with the air gap toggle. I've tried exclude/include but still they all become unresponsive after a few hours. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
              Shut down HS3 for a few hours and if they still become unresponsive then it has nothing to do with HS3.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                Shut down HS3 for a few hours and if they still become unresponsive then it has nothing to do with HS3.
                I've had Homeseer down for 5 hours and all 8 of my Evolve LRM-AS dimmers are still functional. Will leave it off overnight to make sure, but it's looking like the issue is with the interaction of the switches and HS3.

Comment

Working...
                X