Plugin can turn lights off but not on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin can turn lights off but not on?

I updated my plugin today as I was getting an error message "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from OMNI - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

The update installed ok but now the plugin can't turn lights on...only off?

Any ideas?

Thanks

The latest version is having issues with Dim/Brighten/Level. Please send me your logs using one of the methods here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=186423
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Logs via Email

Hi,

I followed the instructions. I think the logs were sent but I didn't get any confirmation notice.

Could you let me know if you received them?

Thanks

Comment

No, nothing was received...

Comment

Strange? It says the event has been run. I think I've set it up correctly? (see image)

Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

That looks right - check your HS logs and see if there are any errors.

Comment

These any help?

Unable to connect to POP server(1) Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
              Apr-23 4:32:54 PM Info Amazon Echo Discovery requested, version: 2
              Apr-23 4:31:23 PM Error Unable to connect to POP server(1) Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
              Apr-23 4:29:41 PM Info System connected to MyHS Service successfully with license ID 110017.
              Apr-23 4:29:41 PM Info System connected to MyHS Service, waiting for acknowledge...
              Apr-23 4:26:51 PM Error Creating connection to MyHS service, there may be a problem with the server or the Internet connection. The connection will be attempted again shortly.
              Apr-23 4:21:12 PM Error Unable to connect to POP server(1) Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
              Apr-23 4:15:00 PM Log Info The log database is currently 0.16MB in size.
              Apr-23 4:11:01 PM Error Unable to connect to POP server(1) Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
              Apr-23 4:01:11 PM Warning Sending email To: robmasonjr67@yahoo.com aborted after 4 tries
              Apr-23 4:01:11 PM Error Exception sending email via GMail (To:robmasonjr67@yahoo.com, cc:, bcc:, Sub:HAI Logs, Attach:/usr/local/HomeSeer/Logs/OMNI.log) = Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at

Comment

The same thing is happening with the Alexa "smart Home" skill. Would this mean it's a Homeseer issue?

Everything works perfectly with the Leviton app.

Comment

No, it's not a HS issue - it looks like your GMail username/password is invalid.

Comment

Looks like the logs were sent successfully. Gmail was blocking the email as it was a "less than secure" app. I've changed the security settings.

Thanks

Comment

Everything ok in the logs settings?
                      Attached Files

Comment

No, set the logging to DEBUG and let it run for a while. Try some lighting controls, then send the logs again.

Comment

Hi,

Just checking to see if you received the email with the log details?
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spagettilegs View Post
                            Hi,

Just checking to see if you received the email with the log details?
                            Thanks
                            I did - thanks - I'll post back here when I have a new release to try.

Comment

Great...thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X