Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I signed up for the beta program and got an email from them about that along with an NDA that I signed, but still no rollback.

I also sent an email to support asking them to roll back my hub's firmware. I also haven't heard anything from Insteon support on that matter and my hub is still on v. 1016.

My hub ID is 34.3A.1C

Comment

Hello Mark,

I have sent two emails, but no answer from Insteon.

My HUB ID is 39.16.D4

Regards,

Comment

Mark, can you have them do mine? 3C:C2:9A

I sent them an email and still nothing as of today.

Hope its not too late before the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by dhogan View Post
          Mark, can you have them do mine? 3C:C2:9A

I sent them an email and still nothing as of today.

Hope its not too late before the weekend.
          Originally posted by aouellet View Post
          Hello Mark,

I have sent two emails, but no answer from Insteon.

My HUB ID is 39.16.D4

Regards,
          Originally posted by sboultbee View Post
          I signed up for the beta program and got an email from them about that along with an NDA that I signed, but still no rollback.

I also sent an email to support asking them to roll back my hub's firmware. I also haven't heard anything from Insteon support on that matter and my hub is still on v. 1016.

My hub ID is 34.3A.1C
          i submitted all three
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
            Is there anyone here not back online at this point who has sent an email to support@insteon.com and hasn't received the fix?

i need to know now so i can ping my contact otherwise you may be stuck the rest of the weekend
            I enrolled yesterday for the beta program, thinking I would get 1015 quickly, but still dead in the water. Should I email with my Hub Id instead?

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
              I enrolled yesterday for the beta program, thinking I would get 1015 quickly, but still dead in the water. Should I email with my Hub Id instead?
              claude,you need to send an email with the correct information to support@

please see post #146 here
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
              Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
              Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
              Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

support email sent - nothing yet...

hub ID: 4C:5C:9B

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                  claude,you need to send an email with the correct information to support@

please see post #146 here
                  Mark,

I just submitted an email request for the rollback:

Id: 45.48.E2

Comment

Hi Mark, I sent my email into Insteon support too...here's my hub ID:

Hub ID: 3C.AE.9A

Thank you for helping us all out!

Comment

Originally posted by codemonkey View Post
                      I just wanted to put a highlight on this info for users who need this as I missed it when first reading through everything...

If you do not wish to join the beta program, but still require we push out the modified firmware, please reply back to support@insteon.com with your Hub ID number, and associated email address, and we will have our software team push out the necessary update.

Please forward this request along to other effected users you are aware of who may not have already contacted us regarding the issue. They can send their emails to support@insteon.com1016 Firmware Direct Command Issue
                      Extraordinarily helpful post with a great summary of what to do. I followed the instructions and sent an email on Thursday evening. My hub firmware got downgraded to 1015 sometime on Friday afternoon.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MurrayJimW View Post
                        support email sent - nothing yet...

hub ID: 4C:5C:9B
                        UPDATE: Rollback accomplished within 3 hours of initial request - awesome.....

Comment

1015 rollback

Of course as soon as I get my old HS2 hometroller dusted off and fired up, and configured with my old 2413U PLM, Insteon pushed out the 1015 rollback to my hub today.

On the positive side, I now have a fully operational backup to my HS3 Hometroller.

Comment

Yes Mark, my clients is still down. Sent the email when I made that post.
                            Then sent a request for a status update today. Nothing.
                            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
                            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                            Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
                            Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

None of my 3 hubs where downgraded

Comment

I'm back to 'normal' !!!

My first request for a rollback was turned down because the email I supplied didn't match the one associated with the Hub. I'm not absolutely sure, but it seems that the email used when installing the Android/IOS app is the one that needs to be submitted.

Comment

Working...
                                X