HAI Code Changes for Omnistat2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirby,
    any updates on integrating the external temp sensor input into the plugin?
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Comment

Great. I'll check back in a few weeks.

good luck with your son's HS setup
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Apr-12 10:46:57 AM Updater Error Installation of package Omnistat 3 failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
          Apr-12 10:46:57 AM Updater Error Copying source to C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_OMNISTAT_3.exe, detailed error: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_OMNISTAT_3.exe' because it is being used by another process.
          If you do, do the following:
          1) Disable the Omnistat 3 plugin. DO NOT exit HomeSeer.
          2) Rename HSPI_OMNISTAT_3.exe in the HomeSeer root directory to HSPI_OMNISTAT_3.exe.XXX.
          3) Return to Manage Plugins and install the update.
          4) Once the update has been successfully installed, you may remove HSPI_OMNISTAT_3.exe.XXX.

To go back to normal updates, delete the updater_override.txt file.

Reply to this thread if you have any issues.

Kirby
          Attached Files

Comment

Kirby,
            I've installed the new version. Thanks for posting.

I'll report back my findings in a few days

I think it would be helpful to start a new thread for this version, and just put a link from this thread to the new one. Just a thought
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Good idea, Mark.
              I'll try and do that tomorrow.

Comment

The new thread for this continuing saga can be found here:http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...50#post1176850

Comment

Working...
                X