Scale / multiplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scale / multiplier

Would it be possible to allow multipliers / equations in the value befor it gets displayed in homseer? I am connected to my generator and some of the values require some math to get the proper output:
    example:
    coolant temp in C
    unsigned int
    scale 0.1

generator register sends 680

680 * 0.1 =68C

Then convert to F

68 * 1.8 + 32 = 154F

Is there a way to provide add / subtract / mult / divide to the returned value?

Bough the PI last night and it is working perfect for basic monitoring. I would like to get voltage, temperature etc.

Thanks
    Jasong

Scale yes, multiplier / math not right now but I'll put it on the roadmap. You could represent your 680 as 68.0 using the display modifiers (check the help file).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

The multiplier is already in there and working, thanks for pointing it out. Is there any internal instructions on how the display format box is supposed to work?

Thanks

Comment

It follows the Microsoft convention. There's a link in the help file and the config page to the formatting options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Working...
        X