Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read from two adresses

Hi
    I am trying to read some values over modbus using this plugin. I have tried following the read me but the device I am reading from has a table as shown in the attached picture. Not sure which values I am to enter in the register adress as the manual says xxx-xxx and the input field doesn't allow "-" to be typed in the registed adress field. I know the communication is ok as I have used the manufacturers software that also uses modbus to communicate and used the same settings and slave ID.

Here is the direct link to the user manual:
    http://109.238.53.160//Publication/D...9300022_UK.pdf
    Attached Files

Hi Chris, we should be able to crack this. Try adding a register device to read a holding register 148 as an Int32 and you should get Reactive Power Total

Also try a Int16 holding register 181 and you should get temp.
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Hi
      Thanks for the reply. Me myself been of to work for a while, but just started testing and have run into some problems again

I have added some pictures of how I have set up the register. Just trying with a single 16 bit at the moment. This value should be signed according to the manual.

The current temperature of the unit when I read it with the manufacturers sw is 32,1C.

What am I doing wrong?
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X