Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Developer Support > Web Server and Interface

Web Server and Interface Discussions related to web access and web interface development.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 18th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Dave TenEycke
Posts: n/a
I think they are used to allow signals to cross from one 'leg of my 120v system to the other 'leg.
I am having trouble with my homeseer. I can control all devices with my 6in1 remote, but only some thru homeseer. I do own 2 rr501's and a mr26a.Should I plug all of these in?Should I try to each rr501 on different legs of my wiring system?Please helpme (I am a newbie!)
Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Rupp's Avatar
Rupp Rupp is offline
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Huntsville, Al. USA
Posts: 37,015
Do you self a favor and buy a coupler/repeater. There are literally dozens of threads on this very topic. Read up and you'll find this is the only way to go. Here is a link to one of the best prices available:



If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 PM.

Copyright HomeSeer Technologies, LLC