www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > CFGuy Plug-Ins/Scripts

CFGuy Plug-Ins/Scripts General discussion area for Plug-Ins and Scripts authored or supported by CFGuy (Jeff Farmer)

Old February 21st, 2015, 11:56 AM
Have A Blessed Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automated View Post
Welcome back Jeff!

What kind of board and CPU are you after? Many of us have some extra hardware around, and maybe could donate something.
Thank you for the offer! There was several HS users that offered items to help me out. Thanks to the generosity of a HS user, I am back up and running HS3. I've been able to test changes to my plugins and have posted new versions. The surgeon has moved me to 3 month visits instead of monthly so things are looking great!
My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, EasyTrigger, FBitSeer, HSTouch Server, Kinect, PHLocation, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer 1122, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2
Old February 21st, 2015, 01:12 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFGuy View Post
Thank you for the offer! There was several HS users that offered items to help me out. Thanks to the generosity of a HS user, I am back up and running HS3. I've been able to test changes to my plugins and have posted new versions. The surgeon has moved me to 3 month visits instead of monthly so things are looking great!
That's great news on all fronts. I am happy to hear it.
Old February 22nd, 2015, 07:40 PM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFGuy View Post
It is always great news when the docs spread out the return visits. Blessing upon you sir!

~Bill
Old February 22nd, 2015, 08:07 PM
Super Seer

Jeff

Very happy to see you back and happier still to hear the great news.

All the best

Cheers
James.