No announcement yet.

Chime Mode on/off - how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DISARM or DISARMED? On mine its the latter.

Not sure what log you are reading from. If its from the web, normal HTML rendering often collapse multiple spaces into one. This can be prevented by surrounding the text with PRE tags which will render in fixed-space fonts. Both the following are the same, but the 2nd is surrounded the forum CODE tags, which probably utilize HTML PRE tags.

This line has many spaces between words

Code:
    This     line     has     many     spaces     between     words

Comment

Did you ever try doing it with conditions? Seems like that should work.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
        DISARM or DISARMED? On mine its the latter.

Not sure what log you are reading from. If its from the web, normal HTML rendering often collapse multiple spaces into one. This can be prevented by surrounding the text with PRE tags which will render in fixed-space fonts. Both the following are the same, but the 2nd is surrounded the forum CODE tags, which probably utilize HTML PRE tags.

This line has many spaces between words

Code:
        This     line     has     many     spaces     between     words
        I meant DISARMED and have updated the previous post.

I was reading from the web log via the Homeseer GUI. I enabled debug logging to a file for the Envisalink plugin and then grabbed the string from there.

This is what I ended up with for the no chime string. There were three spaces between the partition number and DISARMED and then six spaces between DISARMED and Ready. Geesh!

Code:
        "1   DISARMED      Ready"
        Really appreciate the help zwolfpack. I didn't think about the web log stripping the extra spaces.

Comment

Working...
        X