This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RemoteLinc, Homesteer and a PLM?

I've done some searching, and it looks like the RemoteLinc will be recognized by Homeseer if I have the PLC, but doesn't seem like it does with the PLM... unless I'm wrong? How do I add my RemoteLinc to Homeseer? I'm using the latest, HS 2.4.0.6, with the Insteon Plug-in 1.2.3.4 and my PLM is 2412S.

Thanks.

RemoteLincs work just fine with the PLM.

Simply put the RemoteLinc into linking mode by holding down the 'All Off' button until the light begins to blink. Then just add it like you would any other Insteon device using the 'Add New Insteon Device' page within the plug-in.

Anytime you want to read/edit or add links to the RemoteLinc you just need to make sure it's in linking mode first.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

I did that, using address 0A.0A.0A but it says the insteon device did not respond. It's blinking when I try to add it.

Comment

Working...
      X