First Alert ZCOMBO-G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Alert ZCOMBO-G

I installed one of these over the weekend and was pretty impressed, particularly but the number of notifications available. You can use any of these to trigger HomeSeer events:
    • Alarm Test
    • Alarm Test Silenced
    • Alarm Smoke
    • Alarm Smoke Silenced
    • Alarm CO
    • Alarm CO Silenced
    • Alarm Malfunction
    • Alarm Malfunction Silenced
    • Alarm CO Sensor End of Life
    • Alarm CO Sensor End of Life Silenced
    • Alarm Heartbeat
    • No Notifications

In addition to those, you can also use the battery device to trigger events too.
    Attached Files
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Nice. I have some of those setup. . .did you map them all out already? Where did you find the codes?

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
      Nice. I have some of those setup. . .did you map them all out already? Where did you find the codes?
      I added the device over the weekend using the latest beta plug-in and they're already mapped on the status graphics tab.

Comment

Much nicer. I'll try a rescan from home to see if that gets them all setup for me.

Comment

Much nicer. I'll try a rescan from home to see if that gets them all setup for me.
          It should!

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
            I added the device over the weekend using the latest beta plug-in and they're already mapped on the status graphics tab.
            ... and for HS2?
            Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Did a rescan on mine tonight. . .didn't want to wake up. . .batteries in and out. . .didn't want to push test during the night with family asleep.

Comment

I guess it did manage to reset all much custom set graphics. . .but didn't get the classifications you have.

Comment

Mark. Let us know if in a few weeks to a month or so, it starts chirping (low battery) constantly even though your battery may be 80% or better. This is a problem a number of us have seen with the original (Lowe's) version of the Z-Combo. Hopefully with the -G, they have had this ironed out. If so, I'd be in for three.
                  Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Originally posted by spknapp View Post
                    ... and for HS2?
                    No idea about that. sorry..

I guess it did manage to reset all much custom set graphics. . .but didn't get the classifications you have.
                    Are you using ZCOMBO-G or the original ZSMOKE? If you're using the former, then I'd recommend deleting and re-adding the unit with the latest Z-Wave plug-in installed.

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
                    Mark. Let us know if in a few weeks to a month or so, it starts chirping (low battery) constantly even though your battery may be 80% or better. This is a problem a number of us have seen with the original (Lowe's) version of the Z-Combo. Hopefully with the -G, they have had this ironed out. If so, I'd be in for three.
                    OK, I'll keep an eye on it and let you know. The battery level on mine was 96% right out of the box.

Comment

I have always had ZCOMBO. Dated 8/2013. I have seen and setup many of the codes but now they are reset. Anything I can do to provide info so the original versions can be recognized as smoothly?

Comment

Is this a zwave device? Will the troller recognize it?
                        Hector
                        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I have always had ZCOMBO. Dated 8/2013. I have seen and setup many of the codes but now they are reset. Anything I can do to provide info so the original versions can be recognized as smoothly?
                          Didn't realize how long this model has been out. I'm guessing they may have updated the firmware and added things over the past 1-2 years. Check your version. The latest ones are Version: 3.52 (ZDK 4.54.2) Firmware: 0.5.

Comment

Originally posted by spknapp View Post
                            ... and for HS2?
                            I'd imagine my script will still be applicable to this for HS2. Likely all we're going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                              Didn't realize how long this model has been out. I'm guessing they may have updated the firmware and added things over the past 1-2 years. Check your version. The latest ones are Version: 3.52 (ZDK 4.54.2) Firmware: 0.5.
                              My "older" one shows 3.52 (Unknown ZDK Version) App: 0.5 under HS2.

Comment

Working...
                              X