X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The release notes for the Beta are here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=184028
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Can you make the app detect when the phone is in wifi or not on load? If wifi autoconnect using local else connect using Wan setting.

Comment

You could connect via my homeseer. It will use local if you are connected to your LAN.
        - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
        Web Site
        YouTube Channel

Comment

Window Redraw Not Working

My layouts have additional windows that open on top of the current display. When these windows are closed, quite often the original contents of the screen below the window are not re-drawn, so you end up with a black rectangle where the overlay window was. It's difficult to know how often it happens - about one in ten times would be a reasonable guess. I *think* this only started happening with the latest Android client, but can't be 100% sure.

If it makes any difference, the "background" screen to these overlay windows is usually ( in my layouts ) multiple tiled windows, so there isn't a window filling the whole screen. For example, I might have an image of a Satellite PVR remote control with transparent buttons where the "real" ones are - that will be in the centre of the screen as a vertical column. Then, on the left and right of that, I have standard or room based windows with conventional buttons. Pressing the fast forward transparent button on the central window brings up a new window filling the screen ( but on top of all the others ) with large transport control buttons ( so I don't need to be looking at the screen ) and a "back" button, which closes the new window. Quite often, pressing the back button ( and hence closing the window ) results in a completely black screen. This is just an example, there are other windows which don't cover the original ones completely... in that case you can just end up with a blank rectangle instead.

Comment

Working...
          X