HAControl, a new GUI for HomeSeer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gfs View Post
    hey there, how would this differ from the new HSTouch?
    Although they are both UI's designed for use with touchscreens they are on different plans. Let me try to break some things down.

HSTouch and MainLobby, both great products. The user has total control and has to build each page ... element by element. For me, this took too much time and frankly, too expensive.

Then there is Maestro, an excellent product too. I own it myself (just the core-lighting program). It just didn't give me the control over content and pages that I was looking for. Then add in all the modules and it too was way too expensive for me.

With HAControl, the user fills in forms, selecting graphics and fonts, devices and events to display per page. Within minutes a user can have some pages put together with no programming skills. There are tons of options within the package so the learning curve can be scary at first but just take each page one by one, following along with the instructions. In no time you will see the strength of the script. Best of all, there are no additional modules to purchase. In fact, I just released a new module and it is free for any registered HAControl owner to download and add to their package.

HAControl has a 30-day trial period. I invite anyone that want's to see what this is all about to give it a try risk free. There is also my website with screenshots, extra graphics, and more.

Check it out!
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

thanks i will give it a try! btw, can i insert my security cams in a display?
      HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        Bryan,

The problem is that you have used the latest HS Encoder which is not compatible with versions of HS below and including 2.2.076.
        It is *REALLY* frustrating that HST doesn't get it, isn't it? How crazy is it that they only provide an encoder that actually doesn't work with the current released version?

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by gfs View Post
          thanks i will give it a try! btw, can i insert my security cams in a display?
          If you can view the cams in IE, than I'm sure we can get them into HAControl.
          Bryan
          Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
          Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Should

Should HA control have some wizard to import location as a room and devices as events?
            Or it have to be all manually installed again?

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma73 View Post
              Should HA control have some wizard to import location as a room and devices as events?
              Or it have to be all manually installed again?
              There are no wizards to import rooms/events from HS. This is a positive thing! You select what you want to display. This gives you complete control.

Like I always say, 'Fill in the forms and let HAControl do the rest!'.
              Bryan

Comment

Updating

Hi

This might be a stupid question - I'll give it a go.

I'm looking for an interface that has real time (or close to) updating of device status.
                Say I have the HAControl running in my browser, I turn off my light in the kitchen at the x-10 wall button. Will the interface in my browser reflect this on the specific device and if yes, with what delay?

Best

Mav

Comment

Sorry, this will only update on a manual 'refresh', anytime you press a button or change screens.
                  Bryan

Comment

Working...
                  X