Display HSTouch Version Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display HSTouch Version Number

Is there any way to display the Android HSTouch version number?
    Don

When you first start the app it displays the version and your resolution in the top left corner, its fast so you gotta watch carefully
    John

Comment

Here I just exit and restart the client to see the client version number. I do have an exit button defined to make this a bit easier for me.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thanks, was hoping for a haircut function, but that will work.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
        Don

Comment

Years ago when I played with HSTouch clients on Android I rooted the device, enabled SSH and VNC server. Mostly doing this for file manipulation.

IE: you can utilize WinSCP to get to your rooted with SSH server tablet. The install apk file is just a zipped file with all of your stuff.

Looking at my Android tablet I can go to settings / apps / application and click on application where there it mentions the version number.

I do not have HSTouch on this tablet. Will install it and see if the version number is there.

Installed HSTouch on Android tablet. Downloaded APK from here on the forum.

hxxps://homeseer.com/updates3/hstouch_release_1.0.160.apk appears to be current release version.

Checked out settings / apps and see HSTouch there, clicked on it and it shows the version number.
          Last edited by Pete; September 13, 2017, 01:21 PM.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Sorry meant to say hs function, but my phone had other ideas.

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
            Thanks, was hoping for a haircut function, but that will work.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
            Don

Comment

Working...
            X