Beta JowiHue 2.0.1.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Francois,

Those sensor are virtual sensors. The daylight sensor is defined on every Philips Hue Bridge. This sensor is set based on sunrise and sunset times in the timezones. I never let it go for a device as HS3 is already equipped with that.

The generci status device is created when you have used the Philips Hue app and also some other apps. It is internally used to store some statusses on the bridge. The plugin indeed does not create devices for it.
    But in the list of known sensors it is indeed mentioned, to have a complete overview of what is on the bridge.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks Wim!

All clear now.

Comment

Hello,

Since 2.0.1.8 installation, light sensors show strange values :

Any idea ?

Michel

Comment

Originally posted by Michelob View Post
          Hello,

Since 2.0.1.8 installation, light sensors show strange values :

Any idea ?

Michel
          If the values read something like 26,750 for example then it is reading the Philips values. You can go to the plugins, JowiHue, Configuration and then the Miscellaneous tab and tick the top box. This will give you Lux values instead of Philips.

Comment

Indeed ! Great !

Thank you cowinger !

Michel

PS. in fact now they show up as value either 1 or 2, that's it. So I guess Jowihue lacks of a scale tuning for my Aqara light & motion sensors. Opening a new thread.
            Last edited by Michelob; January 20, 2018, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Upgraded from 2.0.1.6 to 2.0.1.8.
              I have the “lumi.sensor_ht” from Xiaomi. On 2.0.1.6 I had two devices (lumi.sensor_ht 7 and lumi.sensor_ht 4) that showed only value 0. After upgrade I got two new devices (Humidity 6 and Temperature 5). The humid-device got nothing on “status graphics”, had to do “rebuild vspairs” and that fixed it. But, the temp-device shows “0” as value and no real temp.

EDIT:
              Restarted the server, temp is now updated too!

Comment

ZoRaC,

Good to know they started working. I have seen some other issues with a sensor being added to the plugin, but not yet updating until the plugin is restarted... one of those bugs that hides for me when hunting it....

Wim
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Comment

Jowihue plugin always creates new devices in location1=jowihue and location2=jowihue

Can you check and see if you got those locations in HS.
                    You should then find your Ikea bulb in those.

Comment

I have my HUE and my OSRAM lights, which are on the same hub, in those locations but not the ikea light.

Steve

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
                      Jowihue plugin always creates new devices in location1=jowihue and location2=jowihue

Can you check and see if you got those locations in HS.
                      You should then find your Ikea bulb in those.

Comment

Steve,

If you go to the Phoscon page, or the webpage. does the IKEA light show there? If it does, please follow the next steps for me to analyse?

Create JowiHue.ini in the Config directory if it does not yet exists. In this ini file, add the following lines:

Code:
                        [Setting]
                        DumpEnabled=True
                        After 20 minutes, go to the configuration screen. You will find a "create dump" next to the bridges. In the bridge where the IKEA light is connected, press the button. This will create a file in the Logs directory: JowiBridgexxxxx.log.

Could you send this file to my email address w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl?

Then I can have a look why the plugin is not recognising the bulb yet maybe?

Thanks,

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim.

I just got a Xiaomi with temp, humi and pressure.

The pressure device fails:

jan-26 17:14:54 JowiHue Error: (InititialSensors):Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                          jan-26 17:14:49 JowiHue Error: (HSEvent):Error running config change:Min (15) must be less than or equal to max (-1) in a Range object.
                          jan-26 17:14:49 JowiHue Extra info: 0-0-1232-3
                          jan-26 17:14:48 JowiHue Error: The value for column 'PressureEnabled' in table 'SensorTypesTable' is DBNull.
                          jan-26 17:14:48 JowiHue Device created for sensor Pressure 10 on bridge RaspBee-GW with ID 10
                          jan-26 17:14:48 JowiHue Device created for sensor Humidity 9 on bridge RaspBee-GW with ID 9
                          jan-26 17:14:48 JowiHue Device created for sensor Temperature 8 on bridge RaspBee-GW with ID 8

Type: ZHAPressure
                          Model: lumi.weather
                          Manufacturer: LUMI

RaspBee 2.05.00
                          HomeSeer 3.0.0.368
                          JowiHue 2.0.1.8

Regards
                          Morten

Comment

New version 2.0.1.9 is out. Might give it a try. Under Betas.

Comment

2.0.1.9 did not help.

Regards
                              Morten

Comment

Wim will have to help with the rest. I just wanted to announce that the new version was out there for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X