Aeotec LED Strip - Colour Picker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeotec LED Strip - Colour Picker

I have just installed a Aeotec LED Strip into my HS setup and when trying to control the colour selection all i have is a slider, I have tried changing it to a colour picker but it keeps changing back to slider.

I have had a Aeotec LED Bulb installed for sometime with no issue.

Any help would be great.

Cheers
    Liquid Chef

Originally posted by Liquid Chef View Post
    I have just installed a Aeotec LED Strip into my HS setup and when trying to control the colour selection all i have is a slider, I have tried changing it to a colour picker but it keeps changing back to slider.

I have had a Aeotec LED Bulb installed for sometime with no issue.

Any help would be great.

Cheers
    Liquid Chef
    I'd try a couple of rescans see whether or not that changes anything, you are reliant on the Z-Wave plugin to get the device data and then match it with a suitable control in HS. If that fails it might be down to HS to fix it and provide a solution whatever that may be.

Comment

Any resolution on this?? Interested in the Aeotec LED strip but need color selection capability from HS3

Comment

Hi Guys, may be it will help some of you. I had the same issue. Here is what solved it for me.
        Delete Custom RGB device.

Then go to to Aeon Labs Switch root device > Z-wave and Rescan. I did that and Color Picker showed up for me.

Comment

I cant get my HS to control the colors at all. Have you all have any issue with that?

Comment

Still having this issue. Logged several tickets with HomeSeer and zero response. They dont really seem to care.

Comment

Working...
            X