User armed or disarmed system doesn't trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User armed or disarmed system doesn't trigger

Can someone tell me why this doesn't trigger?
    Attached Files

Send me your log file and let me know the time it should have triggered and I will have a look. You can email them manually or use a HS event to email them:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=186423
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I hate to be such a goofball, but I can't find the log file.

I don't see it in the path you have on the post 'how to send a log file'

If I look at my Omni config page it looks like it should be in the HS log directory

In my Omni config I have it set to log to Homeseer, is that correct?
      Attached Files

Comment

No problem:
        If you are on a Windows machine, the logs are in the HomeSeer HS3/Logs folder.
        If you have a ZeeS2, the logs are in /usr/local/HomeSeer/Logs

Comment

This hasn't worked for me since the update.

Comment

Originally posted by gnichols View Post
            Can someone tell me why this doesn't trigger?
            Is there an option to trigger an event if ANY user armed/disarmed the system?

Also, the "master" users of the Omni do not show up when selecting a user. I have two users with "master" permissions and two with just "user" permissions. But only those with "user" permissions show up.

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
              Is there an option to trigger an event if ANY user armed/disarmed the system?
              No, there is only a specific user and "any user except" which is not working at this time. @lakemirror, this is next on my list

Originally posted by avpman View Post
              Also, the "master" users of the Omni do not show up when selecting a user. I have two users with "master" permissions and two with just "user" permissions. But only those with "user" permissions show up.
              This is by design. I really didnt want 'master' users and their codes coming over. The plugin pulls any users except 'master'.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                No, there is only a specific user and "any user except" which is not working at this time. @lakemirror, this is next on my list

This is by design. I really didnt want 'master' users and their codes coming over. The plugin pulls any users except 'master'.
                Ahh, I totally understand that. But I have a need for the master users to be selected. If the user is master, can you bring them over but just don't display their codes?
                Thanks!

Comment

No problem:
                  If you are on a Windows machine, the logs are in the HomeSeer HS3/Logs folder.
                  If you have a ZeeS2, the logs are in /usr/local/HomeSeer/Logs
                  Sorry, just now getting back to this problem,

I looked in that directory and I don't see the log file. Is there something I have to setup for it to generate the log file?

I'm using Windows BTW,

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gnichols View Post
                    Sorry, just now getting back to this problem,

I looked in that directory and I don't see the log file. Is there something I have to setup for it to generate the log file?

I'm using Windows BTW,

Thanks
                    If you don't have a HAI.log or OMNI.log file in the Logs folder, something bigger is happening with your system. Can you search your system for the log files?

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

If you don't have a HAI.log or OMNI.log file in the Logs folder, something bigger is happening with your system. Can you search your system for the log files?

I searched the C: drive for HAI.log and Omni.log. It didn't find either.

Everything else works great, it's a wonderful plugin, thanks for writing it!

Does anything in HS have to be configured for it to generate the log file?

Comment

You can shut down the plugin and change it in the INI file. When you start the plugin you will see the logs. The on/off switch for the logging is sticking.
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                          You can shut down the plugin and change it in the INI file. When you start the plugin you will see the logs. The on/off switch for the logging is sticking.
                          Thanks Pete, that was it and that it must have to be set to debug.

Rob, I'll send you the log in a few hours, need to let it run and exercise the system a little.

Comment

Just sent you the log file,

Gary

Comment

Hey Rob,

Had a chance to look at the log file yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X