Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denon AVR-X2200W - most working pretty well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denon AVR-X2200W - most working pretty well!

Hi Blade,

This model has Internet radio built in. I have toggled through all the Audio inputs and not been able to have the receiver switch to it. Is it possible to add that to plugin?

Also, IF it is on that function - plugin won't select MPlay again until I 1st choose tuner...

Master Power on works - but not a discrete command as if unit is already on, it power cycles the receiver.

Was hard to find documentation on what port to use - I saw 23 on other posts, but if you listed it somewhere in your knowledge base would help or where to even look for what it might be.

Do you have a command document that shows the commands for your model?
    If so then I can add them to the plugin
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Manual is here:
      I couldn't find just the command list in it.
      http://manuals.denon.com/avrx2200w/na/en

PS Any thoughts of writing something simple for TV's ON/OFF and HDMI select?

Comment

If you find the command for it (I know there are many on google)
        You can use the SendRawCommand script call to send any command to the receiver
        See the help web page in the plugin
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

how are "non programmers" users supposed to use these plugins? what is the manual, and what the commands list, and what is sendrawcommand call

Comment

I don't do any scripting. It is kind of an adventure. Go to device manager and play around until it gives you desired actions. Then tie it back into events. Documentation will never be a strong suit of anything HS3 related. Fortunately, it works well with trial and error.

Comment

ok but for me it is a nightmare, why?

which device manager i go to? i only know the device manage on windows. i dont know, but i doubt it is that one right?

play around with what? is there some guide to follow? fine i have to do trail and error, but based on what?

at the end how do i tie it back to events? you mean i have to try what i did through events only? i can't go to the Home.Devices page and try what i did? it has to be tried on events?

Comment

Post a screen shot or two of your device manager page that shows BLDenon similar to attached. If it is not there, I don't know how to help you as I am new to all this too. And if it is there, the button choices will become obvious as to which ones to play with and look for a response from your Denon.
                Attached Files

Comment

i thought you meant by trial and error something related to the script or whatever it is that fixes the problem.. of course i have the device list and i tried all the buttons, but most of them dont work. i mean other than the power, volume, and mute most of the rest doesn't work.

i need to know how do i fix this problem.. where to start

Comment

Working...
                  X