schlage Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schlage Lock

Ok, I've searched the forum a bit, but Can't find a solution.

I added a schlage lock, and it added just fine. I can unlock/lock it fine when in the device page, but when I try it from HS touch, I click in the lock section, it shows a user code graphic, and I enter the user code for the door (assuming something will happen to unlock/lock it) and nothing happens.

Shouldn't there just be a "Lock" "unlock" button on hs touch?

It just like there is in the Device management screen of Homeseer.

See my two screenshots below. You'll have to go into Homeseer (via the web interface) and acces the HSTouch plugin configuration screen. Once in there change the default passcode for lock access.

It would be nice if you users could use their personal code, but this is ok as well. It says "Default", so I don't know if there is a way to set a code per lock or what. I just set up a 4 digit code and use that.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm having the same problem with my new Kwikset lock (99100-063). It works fine from the Homeseer web control, but I can't get HS3 to work the lock.
      HS3 asks for a code: I have tried setting up the lock with a code (as per previous post) or setting no code. In HS3, when I click "Locks", I'm taken to a passcode screen; and no matter what I do I'm returned to the homepage.

Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by HabAttack View Post
        I'm having the same problem with my new Kwikset lock (99100-063). It works fine from the Homeseer web control, but I can't get HS3 to work the lock.
        HS3 asks for a code: I have tried setting up the lock with a code (as per previous post) or setting no code. In HS3, when I click "Locks", I'm taken to a passcode screen; and no matter what I do I'm returned to the homepage.

Any help is appreciated.
        The default code for the HSTouch screen is 1234
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X