New to Tasker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Tasker

Alright, so I think I have everything installed. I imported the example files. There weren't many. So now what? I want to use Blue Iris' Geo-Location to dim screens as i'm having power issues with QI charging.

If you have everything set up and you have two way communication between HS and Tasker you just create a Tasker task to dim your screens and then call the task from an event. You do so by: control a device, your phone, custom code and then enter the name of the task in all capital letters.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
      Alright, so I think I have everything installed. I imported the example files. There weren't many. So now what? I want to use Blue Iris' Geo-Location to dim screens as i'm having power issues with QI charging.
      If you use Blue Iris and the Android app geofencing seems like you would be better off just using that. I am assuming you are already using the HS Blue Iris plugin? Love Tasker and I use the plugin extensively but for this Tasker is just one more step that's not needed.

Comment

Working...
      X