Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debug error

Hi Spud,

The plugin still works well. I had left it set to debug logging, and I noticed a lot of these in the log:

Code:
    DEBUG 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
    Any idea what is going on?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

if you run the latest version 3.0.0.11 and you don't see it too often then you can safely ignore it. It happens when the long poll request to the IFTTT servers timeouts in case of a disconnection problem for example.

Comment

With debug logging enabled it was occurring with every poll I think.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Working...
      X