No announcement yet.

Cant get it to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok , i check if it works need to wait 38 minutes , because with every update i dont have anymore tokens ...

so i check after 38 minutes , i selected 2 friends ,

if the plugin could keep the things what are updated just like that , and if something changes it updates that specific item so it dont use tokens , if its possible , because now its always updating double every hour and use all tokens at once :P
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

How many friends did you select to monitor?
      It will use 1 call for each friend you select every x minutes that you specify for the gamertag.
      The problem is the plugin does not know if the friend status changed until it makes the call to find out.

I have 15 friends selected to monitor. So I will use 15 API calls every hour for friend monitoring. Once you have all games and friend details loaded then it should be doing that anymore so it is just the friend monitoring that will use the API calls unless you manually refresh a game details or achievements
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

i selected 2 friends , and i get this , but i wait the 19 minutes and see what it does

API Call Limit: 120
        API Call Remaining: 0
        API Reset in 19 minutes, 36 seconds

Refresh | Maintain Friends

YOUR REQUESTS

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        How many friends did you select to monitor?
        It will use 1 call for each friend you select every x minutes that you specify for the gamertag.
        The problem is the plugin does not know if the friend status changed until it makes the call to find out.

I have 15 friends selected to monitor. So I will use 15 API calls every hour for friend monitoring. Once you have all games and friend details loaded then it should be doing that anymore so it is just the friend monitoring that will use the API calls unless you manually refresh a game details or achievements

Comment

I will look and see if I notice anything that would cause that
          Let me know what happens when it resets at the top of the hour
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

it has resetted , but it dont update , but i checked the log that it before updated at 12.15 thats 10 min from now i need to wait 13.15 , because i dont press the update button otherwise he updates again at 13.15 or not ?

kind regards

Originally posted by Blade View Post
            I will look and see if I notice anything that would cause that
            Let me know what happens when it resets at the top of the hour

Comment

Yes it x minutes from the last update date/time
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

he didnt update , so i update manual

Comment

it uses all my api tokens , and i see 1 friend online ,

YOUR REQUESTS

API Call Limit: 120
                  API Call Remaining: 0
                  API Reset in 33 minutes, 17 seconds

Comment

Odd I will take a look when I get home
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

The next time it runs can you turn on debug logging in the plugin just before it kicks off and capture the issue, then turn off debug logging and attach the log zipped
                      If you do not want to attach it here then you can email it zipped to me

blade9123 at gmail dot com
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

hi bob

i sended u a email

kind regards

Comment

last update still uses all tokens

Comment

i see the problem , when i manual update it updates again everything , like my games etc .... cant it store the data somewhere so that it only updates if something changes ?

now it updates except my xbox one games ... only 360 it updates now

Comment

Tell me exactly the steps you are doing for the refresh where it uses all API calls.
                              I have not seen this on my end but I would to try and duplicate it when I get home today
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

i just press refresh once...

it doesnt update by itself

thats it , its really reird

YOUR REQUESTS

Comment

Working...
                                X