Blstat not finding stat on startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blstat not finding stat on startup

Blade, I believe that there a issue with this plugin on restart On HS 409. When you restart HS it will not find the stat. You need to go to options and initialize the thermostat so that the plug-in could find it.

I believe the problem is caused by HS. The new ver. Starts up all the plugin at startup first then HS. I have tried several time and it always fail. At least for me. It just a heads up....
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Yes with the newer HS3 it starts all plugins right away and lets them startup on their own.
    I will see what I can do to fix this
    Is it possible to capture it in a debug log and attach it zipped
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

On the options page in the plugin, what do you have "Plug-In Initialization Startup Delay" set to?
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I don't know what Hector's was set for. Mine was at 60. With the last few betas is the first time I have seen this behavior. With mine it has only happened twice, just after installing 3.0.0.415 and again yesterday after installing 3.0.0.417. When I installed 3.0.0.418 I did not see the issue.

I have increased the delay to 120 seconds, since I have seen it take close to 2 minutes for the last plug-in to initialize. If I see it happen again, I will move the BLStat plug-in to the beginning of the plug-ins. I will post back to this thread if I see anything.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Same thing happens to me with delay set to 0. Trying 120.

Comment

Working...
          X