X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error importing Chilkat dll

Hi All

I want to use Chilkat library to use ssl pop3 encryption with GMail

I have downloaded Chilkat for .Net components and configured the settings.ini file for the Chilkat dll file

When I try to use the library from a vb script I receive the next error in the HS log:

01/02/2009 21:40:50 - Error - Scripting runtime error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'ChilkatDotNet2, Version=8.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=eb5fc1fc52ef09bd' or one of its dependencies. El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado.File name: 'ChilkatDotNet2, Version=8.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=eb5fc1fc52ef09bd' at scriptcode3.scriptcode3.Main(Object parm)WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) at Scheduler.VsaScriptHost.Invoke(String ModuleName, String MethodName, Object[] Arguments)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Juan

Hi Juan, did you ever solve it?
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
    X