DSC Plugin Beta 2.0.0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC Plugin Beta 2.0.0.7

The DSC plugin has been updated. Updates are mainly for IT100 users. The latest DLL is here:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/Beta/...SC.2_0_0_7.zip

Changes include:

* bug fixes
    * the values of the devices on the status page now hold the last command number that was recieved. For example, 6520 for armed in away mode, or 601 zone in alarm
    * user codes are set in the config and these codes are matched with the user as entered on the partition screen for arming/disarming
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Hey Rich,

Works GREAT! There are some things I emailed you about on this one. Hopefully we can address them and then this should be ready to send to the updater.
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Ok, so this one had a small problem with master codes so, wait for an update on this one...

I am working with Rich and we are SOOOO close to perfection. Mostly it is all done. 2.0.0.8 is the most current works well.

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

This new version (not released yet) of the plugin will be a MAJOR improvement. I am soooo excited about this.

This thing will have a TON of new functionality:

1)
        1. Ability to Pass Panel information to HS for displaying on HSTouch devices
        2. Ability to show which user armed or disarmed the panel
        3. Ability to show which MODE and the user activated.
        4. HS will now pass all available information about the status of the panel, it's troble codes, etc., to a new virtual device
        5. The plug will NO LONGER dispay real DSC arm/disarm codes or master codes in plain text on the WebGUI config page. This is GREAT for the increase in security.
        6. The way the information, passed to the panel from HS, is logged is changing to allow for better security by no longer showing the real DSC codes it uses to disarm and arm the panel. It now uses the User Codes which are just the number of the user.
        7. The plug will now use the UserCode Table in the DSC config to pass arm and disarm so changes in codes and users only need to be addressed at the config page which will be sent automatically to any events. No need to recode your events!
        8. The plugin now handles the IT-100 MUCH better
        9. The plugin now handles the NEW 1616, 1832, 1864 powerseries panels MUCH better.
        10. The Zones now update to String Values so you can call out events based on the condition of the zone itself. ie, Battery Low, Tamper, etc.
        11. F - A - P keys can not be triggered as zones for easy monitoring of alarm conditions
        12. Entering a code at the panel's keypad will now pass information to HS so you can now trigger specific events based on which user code disarmed the panel.

These BUGS have been FIXED!
        • The master code would delete itself
        • The Disarm button from the DSC Tab now works
        • No more double entries for a zone - this would happen sometimes where you would get multiple device status for each device
        • No longer crashes on 2.5.0.5
        • The CPU issue is not resolved mostly. At idle you get 2-12% utilization. We are still working on it this but, I think it is all good
        • The panel STATUS will now show other values other than just "3 = OFF"

Please stay tuned!!!

WAY TO GO RICH!!!
        Last edited by Dafunktyfunk; February 17, 2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

This new update is looking great. I am having the problem with the master code deleting itself and I think this in-turn causes a problem with being able to run a disarm event. Does this sound right or is the inability to disarm via an event a different bug?

Thanks for the work on this plugin!!!!!!!

Also, is there a place to get a list of values and what they mean?

Comment

Yes, 2.0.0.7 still has a couple of bugs, of which yours is one of them.

It has been fixed in 2.0.0.9, which is what I am running, but that is an interim build. 2.0.0.10 should be out sometime this week and should be the final build. All the gremlins have been caught and jailed. The only thing left is clean-up...

You will love this new build. So many more hooks and triggers to work with.

Comment

I think the status of a zone is wrong after the following sequence of activity....The alarm is armed and a zone triggers the alarm into alarmed mode, then the alarm is disarmed via a user's code. At this point the zone that set off the alarm still shows a status of "Alarm Restored".

I think it should show this status if the alarm is armed, a zone triggers the alarm into alarm mode, then the zone goes back to a restored status but the alarm system was never disarmed.

This zone stays in Alarm Restored status even if I arm the alarm system and disarm the alarm system again. Picture below...
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes, 2.0.0.7 is NOT stable. Please roll back to the version posted in the updater.

Version 2.0.0.10 was released today and all but 2 items are fixed. Perhaps tomorrow it will be done for good and can be released publically. Please wait until then...

Comment

I have been complaining for years that this plugin has not received sufficient attention from HS.

Well I now have to say thank you for giving this plugin some love.

I am looking forward to the official release. It sounds like you have not only fixed some of the previous bugs and failings of the plugin, but have actually even added new functionality that will make this plugin much better.

Thank you HS for updating this plugin and thank you Dafunktyfunk for working with HS to get it sufficiently tested. Please keep us informed on the status and final results when the offical update is released.

I have had to do so many work arounds to get the previous version of the plugin working that I will need to have sufficient free time to attempt the new plugin due to all the events and devices I had to create to have my setup as stable as it is.

Comment

Version 12 is up by Rich! Rich wil be posting the final beta version for public checking...

This is SOOO cool. This should be the last version and is stable, bug free, fully featured.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=147556
                    Last edited by Dafunktyfunk; February 18, 2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X