Aeon Labs device quality question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeon Labs device quality question

Hey guys, Aeon Labs seems to have a lot of REALLY cool sounding products either already out, or just about to ship. I do not personally own any, so I wanted to put out a feeler and see how the rest of you feel about their devices. And more importantly, how they work with Homeseer.

I am thinking of using several of their devices such as the micro switches, door sensors and multi sensors right now. But I have been seeing a lot of press about things like the z-wave film and the z-wave touch switches. They are also a bit lower cost than some of the other things I have been using, such as the Cooper switches.

Just curious about some feedback, and if anyone is trying any of these with HS3 that is of great value as well.

Overall, their quality is great. We use their motion sensors and environment sensors here at work. At home, I have some smart energy switches and motion sensors. Note that I do not ahve any on HS3 yet, though...
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

That is good to hear man, thanks. Like I said, I think their products look really cool but I wanted to make sure that HS is building solid support for these devices into the systems. I have had very good luck with my GE wall plugs and plug in devices and Cooper in wall switches, so before I move into new systems I thought I would ask.

Comment

I have a few of their door/window sensors and they are great. The other ones I got that did Zwave were crap.
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
        Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
        weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Definitely a thumbs up for Aeon Labs
          sigpic
          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
          X