Blspeech and Blrussound integration Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blspeech and Blrussound integration Help

What is the meaning of Source in special process tag? Is this the source input in russound?

More to come..

Blrussound version .52 and blspeech version .40. The problem im having is when i try to do a TTS and my russound zone are off. There are no announcement. When i turn on my russound zone and play my music then try to to TTS it doesnt speak whatever i type on TTS it just makes the music louder(Let say i put volume=100 on special processing tag.

What i did to BLrussound before i got the BLspeech was to change the room name from "BLrussound" to "Russound", Then "c1z1 name" i change it to "Zone1 name" and so on.. Im not sure if it will affect the integration or not. Attached are the screenshot of my Blspeech.Im still on the trial license on Blspeech.
    Attached Files

Comment

Update: i just found out that you have to physically put a cable between HS sound card to one of the source input in the russound cam6. I thought this is a full software integration. So the Blspeech act as switcher for blrussound.

Comment

BLSpeech acts as a speech proxy in HomeSeer.
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Bob,
          My issue right now is when All Zones1,2,3 are off and when Blreminder makes an announcement or trigger an event to TTS the zones 2 and 3 wont go back to off positions. Only zone1 goes back to off. I'm using the smarton feature on the blspeech.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldm View Post
            Bob,
            My issue right now is when All Zones1,2,3 are off and when Blreminder makes an announcement or trigger an event to TTS the zones 2 and 3 wont go back to off positions. Only zone1 goes back to off. I'm using the smarton feature on the blspeech.
            Yes been my issues for months, Blade attempted some fixes but it still not working properly. Ive tried changing switching delays to make it work and the zones that were off will not go back off except for zone 1. Half the time the volumes dont adjust right. It doesn't return back to the correct source if the zone is on. Sometimes it will go back to the source but leave the volume cranked and starts blasting music. It really seems like its a timing issue like it is sending commands too fast and the russound controller is not interpreting all the commands and they get skipped.
            -Tom-

Comment

I am at a loss right now because the 2 CAV66 controllers I have are packed away because we move at the end of August. Once moved in I will be hooking up both CAV66 controllers and fine tuning both the BLRussound and BLSpeech plugins.

It will be much easier once I have an actual system setup here for me to troubleshoot all these issues. I will do appreciate your patience

If you want to log a ticket on my site and then enable debug logging and capture the issue and explain what you are seeing I will try and debug it and see if anything jumps out at me
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I have something similar. 6 speakers on a CAM6.6. I made a zone called Wholehouse. I put all but the pool speakers into the zone. The pool speakers are speaker 3. When I run a speech, speaker 1 & 2 come on, do the speak and then only speaker 1 goes off. 4, 5 and 6 never come on.

So next I added the pool into wholehouse zone and sure enough, the next time all the speakers came on and played, but none shut off.

Next I just removed speaker 4 and tried again. and 1,2, and 3 spoke and 5 and 6 never came on. So if you skip a speaker in a zone it never jumps over to any remaining speakers.

To get around the "not return to source" and turn off, I created an event that runs after the speak is done to set the source back to 1 and turn them off.

attached the debug log of part of the testing.
                Attached Files
                HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
                Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
                BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                X