Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New server - new error

Adam,

I've upgraded my HS2 server hardware to a new faster server and have noticed on occasion I get the following errors. I doubt it's serious but I thought I'd ping you as I intend to remain on HS2 for some time yet before I upgrade to HS3.
    The errors I noticed in the logs are:

19/08/2015 7:16:39 AM Current Cost (3P) Error XML History Error: The 'units' start tag on line 1 does not match the end tag of 'uni'. Line 1, position 114.

19/08/2015 3:01:26 PM Current Cost (3P) Error XML History Error: The 'h56' start tag on line 1 does not match the end tag of 'h562'. Line 1, position 156.

The error is only intermittent so it may be hard to pin it down. Otherwise, CC works well.

Just to note, I basically moved via ghost from my old server to the new SSD.

Any ideas?

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.
Working...
X