UPb Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPb Recommendations

Have a couple of spots where I need some recomendations. Only have a few lights where I do not have neutral at the switch. Was thinking of getting the relay fixture module, but wasn't sure how or what switch I would then put in. From what I have seen in diagrams even the remote switches still needed the neutral.

Thoughts?

What is the nature of your house? If you only have two problem switch locations and the walls are standard gypsum board, it would not be out of the question to put some holes in the wall and run more wire. Patching gypsum board and repainting are among the easiest tasks. Running wire isn't difficult either, but should be done by someone who is trained and can assure that the work complies with the local building codes.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Or you could use a Z-Wave switch that works without a netural.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
      X