Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fibaro RGB-module: "Green", "Blue" buttons controls almost entire house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro RGB-module: "Green", "Blue" buttons controls almost entire house!

I have a Fibaro RGBW-module connected to a RGB-strip in my daughters (3 years old) bedroom. The module is connected to three momentary switches, one for each color (no white).

In the last few days I've noticed lights being on that shouldn't be on after I had put her to bed (that's when she decides which color to fall asleep to). It turns out, after a lot of cursing, that the blue (and perhaps green) button is controlling many of the Z-wave nodes in the house (and I have plenty).

I checked the Associations, they looked like this:

That was wrong, I figured. Especially since it has associations set to nodes that does not even exist (they never had!). So I cleanded them up. Now just Group 5 is associated to HomeSeer.

But the buttons still behave the same way! What is going on?!

This does not happen when I control the module from HomeSeer, so I guess it's the RGBW-controller that is doing something weird.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

There used to be some firmware issues with some devices. Not sure how old yours are, but basically invalid associations got stored on the device. Normally these would be cleared by power cycling the devices.

I would try power cycling the modules and see if the associations are still there.
    Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
    X