X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you home - Check status with Zee

Dear HomeTroller Zee Power Users,

I would appreciate your expert advice.

I would like to trigger some events with the pre-condition that I am home. For instance I would like to automatically turn on the light if it is after sunset and I am home.

Is there a better alternative that I could use on the Zee? Would it be possible to have a script running every minute to check if my mobile phone is in the home WLAN? I read in the forum that a colleague has successfully managed to create such a ping script.
    Could you please share a successful script or a command I could use on my Zee to check the home status of my iPhone and correspondingly create a home status? Please help.

Thank you,
    Alex

I purchased a 'longer' range Bluetooth receiver, and use Jon00 Bluetooth plugin. The plugin will also fall back to checking your iPhone wifi connection if available. This combination has been 100% successful for me.
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Alzi View Post
      Dear HomeTroller Zee Power Users,

I would appreciate your expert advice.

I would like to trigger some events with the pre-condition that I am home. For instance I would like to automatically turn on the light if it is after sunset and I am home.

Is there a better alternative that I could use on the Zee? Would it be possible to have a script running every minute to check if my mobile phone is in the home WLAN? I read in the forum that a colleague has successfully managed to create such a ping script.
      Could you please share a successful script or a command I could use on my Zee to check the home status of my iPhone and correspondingly create a home status? Please help.

Thank you,
      Alex
      I would like to know what programs you can add to ZEE and how you go about doing it, this is for the "Dummies" if that is what you would like to call us. I don't mind because I don't know, and would. It would be great to get more out of my zee then what I am getting. I use HS2, just to use my Bluetooth program and a weather program that will do warnings.
      danielbo

Comment

Working...
      X