Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZEE, updated, not seeing the z-Wave interface, how to refresh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete
    after 1 hour of work this morning, (mostly watching machine), it WORKED !!!

your exact steps above worked for updating the rPi.

the commands for updating to .162(3) generated an "UNSUPPORTED" error, so I figured I'd re-try bob's steps for .163; I did that, and it restored .163 (which I did have on there) but it restored the Icons.

I now have my system back !!!!
    I cannot thank you enough.
    I will experiment more with it, but it is sending commands and receiving status of devices

re: WinSCP, if you want to guide me through that, send me steps for it (it has login , username, password, what do I use there) and what to set up for GUI interface, etc?

AGAIN, I am illiterate regarding the Linux commands (I do a lot of windows support, that is exhausting enough, I just don't have reserve brainpower to learn yet another system), but I don't mind entering the stuff ; I am also going to PDF this thread, AND do a backup of the SD card

QUESTION
    z-stick, firmware - does anything need updated on that?

thanks
    nick

Comment

Good news Nick!

Will post a picture / setup of the WinSCP program in Windows to talk to the Zee.

WinSCP will all for an easy way to back up just the Homeseer 3 directory. (that is all you need to run HS3).

There is nothing you have to do for the Z-Stick - drivers are built in to HS3.
      Last edited by Pete; April 11, 2015, 08:45 AM.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X