Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hometroller Zee, MANUAL, any PDF download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hometroller Zee, MANUAL, any PDF download?

is there a manual, not just the quick-start?
    I just got my Zee
    thanks
    nick
    ALSO, do you HAVE to make this as static IP (was reading some threads on IP addresses?)

The quick-start is plenty to get you up and running quickly. You dont have to set a static IP, but you will need to use find.homeseer.com to find it and get the IP. Having a static IP makes it easier.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Manual

Is there a manual? I am particularly interested in writing scripts & functions for my hometroller zee (model1).

I tried to follow a post (elsewhere on this board) on a temperature logging script and couldn't get it to go. The script looks a lot like VBA. I did not want to ask a bunch of (dumb) questions on the page with the script, but I can't find a general description.

I found the Homeseer HS3 SDK, but it looks like it is more for plug-ins than scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryH View Post
        Is there a manual? I am particularly interested in writing scripts & functions for my hometroller zee (model1).

I tried to follow a post (elsewhere on this board) on a temperature logging script and couldn't get it to go. The script looks a lot like VBA. I did not want to ask a bunch of (dumb) questions on the page with the script, but I can't find a general description.

I found the Homeseer HS3 SDK, but it looks like it is more for plug-ins than scripts.
        The HS3 help files contain an extensive scripting section. Chech the blue Support link at the top of this message board for a link to the help files or select Tools > Help on your HS3 web interface.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X