Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am working on a new HS3 plugin (BLControl)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, my turn!

It will be a replacement for HSPhone. I will be able to handle multiple waytocall units and multiple lines.

It will integrate using HST to be able to talk into the phone, like you can with speaker client. So, basically, 2 way voice through HST.

Maybe even a REPLACEMENT for HSTouch all together. That would be sweet to replace that!
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Android... I do not and will not buy any apple products
      I would support you just for that statement alone.

Lets just say as a Flash developer I'm not a fan of Apple especially since thanks to Steve Jobs, Adobe abandoned Flash Player for mobile and Flex which allowed you to compile one code base for Android and iOS.

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger
        HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA now you have my full utmost respect!!!!!!!
        1 galaxy s2 to be replaced tonight by the galaxy note 3 and gear watch!!!!!
        I got my wife the Note 3 the day it came out. It is badass. They sold the 2 Gears they had in stock, but she didn't want one anyway. She enjoys making fun of her friends little screen on their iPhones. Seriously, how do you get anything done on them besides talking on the phone (and who does that on a smartphone anyway)?

Comment

Cell phone...ummmm, only thing I can think of is some kind of improved software for VR, like Dragon so it can communicate with HS.....
          Hector
          MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Well my new guess ... and without saying too much just in case I am right ... but would it start with "N"??? by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by bernieb View Post
              Well my new guess ... and without saying too much just in case I am right ... but would it start with "N"??? by any chance?
              No idea here. What is N???
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I guess I'll be more direct ... NFC - Near Field Communication. This will let your Android phone read NFC tags in different rooms of the house and act upon it. Like I said, it's just a guess, and the major difference between Android and iOS based phones.

If it's not ... then I think that some sort of NFC plugin, in the future, would be great.

Comment

OK I have that on my android phone.
                  I will add it to the list for the possible future
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Blade, I think I speak for everyone when I say
                    Attached Files
                    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

LMAO
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

An iOS app will be done as long as my macbook survives and does not die on me. It is about 7 9-10 years old.
                        If it dies then the iOS app might die with it because I will not buy anymore Apple products.

Cross your fingers
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by bernieb View Post
                          I guess I'll be more direct ... NFC - Near Field Communication. This will let your Android phone read NFC tags in different rooms of the house and act upon it. Like I said, it's just a guess, and the major difference between Android and iOS based phones.

If it's not ... then I think that some sort of NFC plugin, in the future, would be great.
                          Can someone explain a little clearer wht is "Near field communication" please...
                          Hector
                          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                            Can someone explain a little clearer wht is "Near field communication" please...
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near_field_communication
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Search some videos on the subject, it seams that it's a simple way of transferring info and searching for info. But how do ou apply this to a home automation platform? Sorry for my ignorance, I just like to learn.
                              Hector
                              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

To me it has very limited use. Some users have set up tags to trigger events at night when they place their phone near a tag. The tags have been available for a while now and not much has been offered for using the tags. Hopefully someone will come up with some good uses but so far not much has been discussed.
                                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                                X