Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn off speaker client

Good evening,

Through my TTS system there are certian messages that always go through, these also come to my phone and tablet. However if I have meetings I would like to get tasker to turn off the TTS going to the specific device.

What is the easiest way to do this?

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
    Good evening,

Through my TTS system there are certian messages that always go through, these also come to my phone and tablet. However if I have meetings I would like to get tasker to turn off the TTS going to the specific device.

What is the easiest way to do this?

Create an event for that device in HomeSeer( control a device) and select the Tasker device you want to contol then you will see the option to control the speaker client. You can also trigger the same event from the phone based on a location or time profiles in Tasker, i.e Tasker triggering the event in HomeSeer

Eman.
    Last edited by Eman; April 24, 2016, 10:14 AM.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

For those who want to do the same thing, the easiest way was to set the device value of the tasker device in Homeseer by using the device value change tasker example task, works a treat

HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Working...
      X