This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Screen Shots

Further tweaks on the device list and a glimpse at the events screen.
    Attached Files
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Faugh!

HSTouch has been working just fine for me the last years. Yes it takes some time to make a good project but this is due to how vast the possibilities are.

You want options? You want functionality? HSTouch.

You want pretty with no effort? HSTouch isn't for you.

If I hear any more griping about HSTouch outside of unresolved bugs (of which there are many and HST needs to get that product up to par in that space!) I'm going to have an aneurysm.

When will people learn? Making a mess on an internet forum might not be the best way to motivate someone to make something happen. I choose to support HS and the folks who develop the software because I think that is a more effective approach to getting the best experience I can from them.
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

Looking nice! Is that a harmony hub device on the left? Would love to see an event expanded on the middle screen-when you are ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
          Is that a harmony hub device on the left?
          It is. We'll be posting more screen shots in the coming weeks. The dashboard is under construction now.

Comment

NICE!!!

Comment

Very nice. So what type of ETA are we looking at here?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, that's great!

Any ETA on the beta release?
                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Sireone View Post
                  Very nice. So what type of ETA are we looking at here?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                  Wow, that's great!

Any ETA on the beta release?
                  pushing for a beta in July.

Comment

New "Dashboard" view from the latest newsletter. Overall looks good, I hope the colors/theme is customize-able. Also would love to see other types of widgets like video feeds and music controls.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joey52685 View Post
                      New "Dashboard" view from the latest newsletter. Overall looks good, I hope the colors/theme is customize-able. Also would love to see other types of widgets like video feeds and music controls.

It looks like the border color of a widget matches the icon color of the device in the widget. I wonder if this is automatically done? Hopefully colors of background, app header/footer and such are configurable.

It is a different look for sure. Looks functional and kinda cool.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                        It looks like the border color of a widget matches the icon color of the device in the widget. I wonder if this is automatically done?
                        Bingo!

Comment

Will these screen be created on the phone? Or will it need a a program to manipulate them like HSTouch?
                          Hector
                          MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                            Will these screen be created on the phone? Or will it need a a program to manipulate them like HSTouch?
                            Hopefully on the phone and with a way to export it so I can build one then export it to my wife's phone and then modify it to suit her.

I'll be pleased to work with a beta.
                            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                            Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
                            Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
                            3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
                            4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
                            3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
                            SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

The dashboard will be made on the phone. You'll start with the device list and select the items you want on the dashboard. Then, on the dashboard, you'll see widgets for each item you've selected. You'll be able to add/remote attributes (child device information) to/from each widget. Then, you'll be able to resize and position the widgets. We'll be supporting multiple dashboards, so you can build one for "Lighting", one for "Sensors", etc... whatever you want.

Comment

The dashboard will be made on the phone. You'll start with the device list and select the items you want on the dashboard. Then, on the dashboard, you'll see widgets for each item you've selected. You'll be able to add/remote attributes (child device information) to/from each widget. Then, you'll be able to resize and position the widgets. We'll be supporting multiple dashboards, so you can build one for "Lighting", one for "Sensors", etc... whatever you want.
                                I definitely want to see some sort of export/import between phone devices.
                                cheeryfool

Comment

Working...
                                X