This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rien

The Plugin works great for the Euro EvoHome.

When I set the temp of a Zone, it is set as permanent. Is there a way to cancel the permanent setpoint by event or have a time range?

Cheers
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
      Hi Rien

The Plugin works great for the Euro EvoHome.

When I set the temp of a Zone, it is set as permanent. Is there a way to cancel the permanent setpoint by event or have a time range?

Cheers
      Scott
      Hi Scott,

That's the only way I can do it until. If Honeywell would make their API publicly available, I can put more functionality in the plugin.
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
        Hi Scott,

That's the only way I can do it until. If Honeywell would make their API publicly available, I can put more functionality in the plugin.
        Hi Rien - That's cool, not a big deal.

While on the subject - Can you show if a temp is set by timer or over-ride and the type of over-ride? For Example, show a Zone as 21 degrees permanent or 'Day Off' etc... again if not, I can wait for the API which must come some day!

Cheers
        Scott

Comment

Hi Rien,

I actually have two requests:

- My EvoHome has 3 zones: Livingroom, office and bathroom. As can be expected, the zone controller is located in the livingroom. However it is displayed in the bathroom. I guess this is something that is automatically fixed with my second request.

- All information is displayed in a single device. e.g. Temperature, Heatpoint and profile. Could these be split-up to separate devices? It would be nice to monitor the actual value of the temperature. I have to filter it from the text of a device now.

Thanks!

Comment

+1

Regards, Luuc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggel View Post
              Hi Rien,

I actually have two requests:

- My EvoHome has 3 zones: Livingroom, office and bathroom. As can be expected, the zone controller is located in the livingroom. However it is displayed in the bathroom. I guess this is something that is automatically fixed with my second request.

- All information is displayed in a single device. e.g. Temperature, Heatpoint and profile. Could these be split-up to separate devices? It would be nice to monitor the actual value of the temperature. I have to filter it from the text of a device now.

Thanks!
              Ik can do that, but in case you have a lot of zones and I all associate them it would be still not very easy to read.

Can I propose the following:
              - 1 set of associated devices per zone, with each zone Temperature, Heatpoint and profile (just like I do with other thermostats who don't support zones) ?

Is that oaky with you ?
              Regards,

Rien du Pre
              The Netherlands
              Using:
              Plugin's:
              RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I guess that will work fine.
                The main unit could be a separate device then, not in a group.

Comment

Yes, also okay for me ! Nice feature.

Regards, Luuc.

Comment

Plugin Update Release Date?

Hi Rien

Any news on when you will be releasing an update to the IPThermostat Plugin, specifically the Honeywell changes, as you mentioned a couple of months in January and we are now in April and I would like to see this happen asap as I'm still having problems with the last release as per my previous posts in a different thread and by email and it's causing me no end of problems and holding up a few areas that rely on the temperature of a room/zone to be accurate.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Rien
                      In Events, is it possible to change the actions to allow setting a temp below the current minimum of 15? Ideally, I would like it to go to 5 degrees.

I changed the start value for the devices to start at 5 but it didn't work, presume there's a hard coded lowest value in the plug-in?

Cheers
                      Scott
                      Last edited by ScottRennie; June 30, 2016, 04:53 AM.

Comment

ICP Observer Thermostat

Hello Rien.

I was wondering if you are able to add a new model to this plugin?

I have the latest model Observer thermostat with wifi connection. I cannot connect to it locally it refuses my connection. I can log into my https://www.myobservercomfort.com/
                        where I get access remotely.

This is a very popular thermostat because it is used for a number of brands under the ICP family. I have a Keeprite furnace/AC but it is also used on Heil, Comfortmaker, Tempstar, Arcoaire and likely more in the future.

Let me know I can provide login details.

Wayne

Comment

Support for Trane XL824/ XL850 Thermostat

Rein,

Would be great if you can put the Trane XL850 on the list to add to the plug in. It works with Nexia.

www.nexiahome.com/trane

Thanks,

Michael
                          HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
                          Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
                          BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Agree on the Trane XL850. It's one of the few that can be Ethernet wired instead of Wi-Fi.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
                              Rein,

Would be great if you can put the Trane XL850 on the list to add to the plug in. It works with Nexia.

www.nexiahome.com/trane

Thanks,

Michael
                              I could probably add this one, if I could get my hands on one. It's not available in Europe.

If someone could sent me one for a couple of weeks, it can be done.
                              Regards,

Rien du Pre
                              The Netherlands
                              Using:
                              Plugin's:
                              RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Before I get an XL850 to send, can you confirm you think this will work as it appears it has a built-in Nexia bridge? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X