Installing the IP THermostat plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rien

Just wondering if you'd had any time yet to look at the changes to the plug-in mentioned above, or if you could let us know an approximate time frame for being able to update the plug-in with these changes.

Thanks

Rob.

Comment

Hi Rob,

I'm busy with other projects at the moment. I will have add new thermostats and functionality easy next year is the planning.

Sorry I don't have a more pleasant answer.
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I am having the same problem as adamski with my UK based Honeywell Evohome

Log looks fine - lots of data flowing, but no devices are being created. Have restarted, rebooted, disabled & re-enabled the Plugin, but no luck.

System is a bog standard HomeTroller-SEL running HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.208

Still have 8 days of trial left, so would appreciate some sort of response before then to try and sort it. Many thanks!

Chunk of log below - from a new reboot to first data call from Honeywell:
        DEBUG1: doGet: value=[ { "locationID": xxxxxx, "name": "Home", "streetAddress": "xxxxxxxxxx", "city": "xxxxxx", "state": "", "country": "GB", "zipcode": "xxxx xxx", "type": "Residential", "hasStation": true, "devices": [ { "deviceID": 1490706, "thermostatModelType": "EMEA_ZONE", "name": "Bathroom", "scheduleCapable": false, "holdUntilCapable": false, "thermostat": { "units": "Celsius", "indoorTemperature": 22.0, "outdoorTemperature": 128.0000, "outdoorTemperatureAvailable": false, "outdoorHumidity": 128.0000, "outdootHumidityAvailable": false, "indoorHumidity": 128.0000, "indoorTemperatureStatus": "Measured", "indoorHumidityStatus": "NotAvailable", "outdoorTemperatureStatus": "NotAvailable", "outdoorHumidityStatus": "NotAvailable", "isCommercial": false, "allowedModes": [ "Heat", "Off" ], "deadband": 0.0000, "minHeatSetpoint": 5.0000, "maxHeatSetpoint": 35.0000, "minCoolSetpoint": 50.0000, "maxCoolSetpoint": 90.0000, "changeableValues": { "mode": "Off", "heatSetpoint": { "value": 18.0000, "status": "Scheduled" }, "vacationHoldDays": 0 }, "scheduleCapable": false, "vacationHoldChangeable": false, "vacationHoldCancelable": false, "scheduleHeatSp": 0.0000, "scheduleCoolSp": 0.0000 }, "alertSettings": { "deviceID": 1490706, "tempHigherThanActive": true, "tempHigherThan": 30.0000, "tempHigherThanMinutes": 0, "tempLowerThanActive": true, "tempLowerThan": 5.0000, "tempLowerThanMinutes": 0, "faultConditionExistsActive": false, "faultConditionExistsHours": 0, "normalConditionsActive": true, "communicationLostActive": false, "communicationLostHours": 0, "communicationFailureActive": true, "communicationFailureMinutes": 15, "deviceLostActive": false, "deviceLostHours": 0 }, "isUpgrading": false, "isAlive": true, "thermostatVersion": "00.00.00.00", "macID": "xxxxxxxx", "locationID": 1341652 }, { "deviceID": 1490708, "thermostatModelType": "EMEA_ZONE", "name": "Bedroom",
        ...LOTS MORE...
        "offsetMinutes": 0, "currentOffsetMinutes": 0, "usingDaylightSavingTime": true }, "oneTouchActionsSuspended": false, "evoTouchSystemsStatus": [ { "systemDeviceID": 1437483, "quickAction": "Auto" } ], "isLocationOwner": true, "locationOwnerID": xxxxxxxx, "locationOwnerName": "Alex Clark", "locationOwnerUserName": "xxxx@xxxxx.xxx", "canSearchForContractors": true } ]
        Jan-14 12:29:31 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: doGet: url=https://rs.alarmnet.com/TotalConnectComfort/WebAPI/api/locations?userId=xxxxxxx&allData=True
        Jan-14 12:29:31 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: getHONEYWELLState: Starting
        Jan-14 12:29:31 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: doPost: value={ "sessionId": "228A04D6-1DA6-4EC9-9BA7-5BF232xxxxxx", "userInfo": { "userID": xxxxxxx, "username": "xxxx@xxxxx.xxx", "firstname": "xxxx", "lastname": "xxxxx", "streetAddress": "xxxxxxxxxxxx", "city": "xxxxxxxx", "zipcode": "xxxx xxx", "country": "GB", "telephone": "", "userLanguage": "en-GB", "isActivated": true, "deviceCount": 0, "tenantID": 5, "securityQuestion1": "NotUsed", "securityAnswer1": "", "securityQuestion2": "NotUsed", "securityAnswer2": "", "securityQuestion3": "NotUsed", "securityAnswer3": "", "latestEulaAccepted": false }, "latestEulaAccepted": true }
        Jan-14 12:29:28 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: doPost: sessionid=
        Jan-14 12:29:28 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: doPost: postdata={'Username':'xxxx@xxxxx.xxx','Password':'xxxxxxxx', 'ApplicationId':'91db1612-73fd-4500-91b2-e63b06xxxxxx'}
        Jan-14 12:29:28 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: doPost: url=https://rs.alarmnet.com/TotalConnectComfort/WebAPI/api/Session
        Jan-14 12:29:28 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: LoginHoneywell: Username:xxxx@xxxxx.xxx
        Jan-14 12:29:28 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Log in to server
        Jan-14 12:29:28 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info
        Jan-14 12:29:28 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.
        Jan-14 12:21:08 AM IPThermostat DEBUG2: Init THermostats and Timers
        Jan-14 12:21:08 AM IPThermostat DEBUG3: InitDeviceList: Finished
        Jan-14 12:21:08 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: InitDeviceList: Entered function
        Jan-14 12:21:08 AM IPThermostat DEBUG3: Finished InitThermostatList!
        Jan-14 12:21:08 AM IPThermostat DEBUG2: InitThermostatList: Honeywell Thermostat is enabled
        Jan-14 12:21:08 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: InitThermostatList: Entered function
        Jan-14 12:21:08 AM IPThermostat DEBUG3: Finished GetLogLevel!
        Jan-14 12:21:08 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: GetLogLevel: Set HSLogLevel to 5
        Jan-14 12:21:08 AM IPThermostat DEBUG1: GetLogLevel: Entered function

Comment

Hi Rien

Just wondering now we are in the new year if you had a more definitive answer as to when you'll have chance to update the plug-in with the additional functionality we discussed?

Thanks

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by robw View Post
            Hi Rien

Just wondering now we are in the new year if you had a more definitive answer as to when you'll have chance to update the plug-in with the additional functionality we discussed?

Thanks

Rob.
            Hi Rob,

This will take a couple of months, because I'm in the middle of redesigning my HS3 setup and devices(move to Zwave) I'll keep you posted however.
            Regards,

Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Plugin's:
            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Zones Displaying Incorrect Data

Rien

I know in your previous post that you mentioned any updates would be a couple of months, but I have been working with your plugin the last couple of days to try and achieve some level of control and displaying of the information in HSTouch and I have noticed there is a problem with how the plugin is updating the Zones.

The problem is this:

1. If I try to control a Zone Temperature from Homeseer, this works fine and updates the correct Zone on the EvoHome controller.

2. The problem comes when retrieving the data, it seems the data is being applied to the wrong Zone Device. E.G

Zone 1 displays Zones 2
              Zone 2 displays Zone 3
              Zone 3 displays Zone 4
              Zone 4 displays Zone 5
              Zone 5 displays Zone 6
              Zone 6 displays Zone 7
              Zone 7 displays Zone 8
              Zone 8 displays Zone 9
              Zone 9 displays Zone 10
              Zone 10 displays Zone 11
              Zone 11 displays Zone 12
              Zone 12 displays Zone 1

3. Zone 12 does not always update either. I can see Zone 1 - 11 updating and the Last Change being updates every 300 seconds, but Zone 12 does not always update, probably every 2nd time it connects to Honeywell for an update although I cant be 100% sure about this, but I know my event for Zone 12 does not run at each update.

To test this problem I have set each room to a different Heat Point, starting with Zone 1 at 10, incrementing up to Zone 12 being set to 21. AS you can see from the images below, this is set correctly on the EvoHome controller, but is not correct in Homeseer. I thought I had the devices labelled incorrectly but if I change the temp in Homeseer it updates the correct Zone on the EvoHome Controller.

Could you please look in to this asap as I have now had a paid/licensed Plug-in for a few months that is really not much use as it's displaying the incorrect data, unable to display the data effectively on HSTouch without having created 25 manual devices, scripts and 12 events to strip the data from each Zones Status and update individually created devices so I can use the data effectively. Also there is no Hot Water information available, no flags for each zone to highlight if it is a Manual Timed Change, a Window Open or if the Zone has been set using a mobile device/app such as the Honeywell App or Homeseer.

I know that you do not have access to a fully functional EVohome system, so I can help you with this if you wish and you can do some testing with mine to try and capture whatever information you need.

Hopefully you'll have time to look in to this and look forward to hearing back from you with a fix.

Thanks

Rob.

P.S. Zones "Shower Room" & "WC" are the same physical Zone/Room just named differently between Homeseer and EvoHome.

Comment

Plugin Update

Hi Rien

Any news on when you will be releasing an update to the IPThermostat Plugin as we are now in April and would like to see this happen asap as I'm still having problems with the last release as per my previous posts and it's causing me no end of problems and holding up a few areas that rely on the temperature of a room/zone to be accurate.

Thanks

Comment

After many false starts I seem to have this working.

Is there a way to set temperature less than 15C?

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                    After many false starts I seem to have this working.

Is there a way to set temperature less than 15C?
                    Uh no... But I could implement it
                    Regards,

Rien du Pre
                    The Netherlands
                    Using:
                    Plugin's:
                    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Frunk View Post
                      I am having the same problem as adamski with my UK based Honeywell Evohome

Log looks fine - lots of data flowing, but no devices are being created. Have restarted, rebooted, disabled & re-enabled the Plugin, but no luck.

System is a bog standard HomeTroller-SEL running HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.208

Still have 8 days of trial left, so would appreciate some sort of response before then to try and sort it. Many thanks!
                      I am having the same problem as adamski and Frunk. Plugin install and set up fine, log look OK (Evohome authenticating OK) but no devices created.

I've installed, re-installed, restarted HS3 etc etc. A previous post suggested enabling a dummy ANNA device, tried that didn't work.

Please advise? I'm currently in the trial period, would like to get this working before its over (28 days).

Comment

Originally posted by Stevemeck View Post
                        I am having the same problem as adamski and Frunk. Plugin install and set up fine, log look OK (Evohome authenticating OK) but no devices created.

I've installed, re-installed, restarted HS3 etc etc. A previous post suggested enabling a dummy ANNA device, tried that didn't work.

Please advise? I'm currently in the trial period, would like to get this working before its over (28 days).
                        Could you sent me the logging?
                        Regards,

Rien du Pre
                        The Netherlands
                        Using:
                        Plugin's:
                        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
                          Could you sent me the logging?
                          Sent via PM. Thanks for looking at this.

Again the log seems to show Plugin working as expected, but no devices created.

Would it be easy to asterix out personal information (Username, password and address) so we could public share logs without lots of editing?

Comment

Hi Riun, did you have a chance to look? I'm hoping this is a quick fix!

22 days left on trial, keen to bottom this out.
                            Last edited by Stevemeck; March 24, 2017, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Can you allow us to pick he master evohome room... mine is installed in the dining room and would like to be able to select that room as the maser controller.

Unfortunately it looks like it selects a room based on alphabetical order, so it assumes my evohome controller is in the bathroom!

Comment

Hi Riun, very keen to get this going if you have a moment to look at it?

Comment

Working...
                                X