Missing Device Endpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Device Endpoint

Prior to wiping my setup my Fibaro Dimmers had TWO endpoints - one was the actual dimmer device, the other responded to the second input on the Fibaro - no light on it, but can be used as a second switch to control things.

I had an event set up to react to that second switch and control another light, great stuff.

However, upon re-setting everything up from scratch my dimmers no longer have that second endpoint. They've gained a new feature - the option to turn on the light to the "last" dim level (previously I had to add that manually). But I've lost the second switch.

The different this time is I added the dimmers with the BETA plugin installed - hence gaining the "Last" button this time. But I've lost my second switch, both switches now make the same switch function

How do I manually add that back in?

Reverting to non-BETA version of the Z-Wave plugin, excluding the devices, and re-pairing them added the correct endpoint back.

So a lost feature on the BETA, hopefully can be corrected it's fantastic having that second switch available directly.

Comment

Working...
    X