guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guide

I have been trying to get the guide sent to me with no success. I've tried both my home and work emails. I have also tried to email a trouble ticket but that will not work either. Thanks for any help.

Gary

Huh? What guide? Did you setup a Help desk account?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

this one, mainly so I can check out the coupons.
      http://www.homeseer.com/forms/get-the-guide.htm

Comment

I just tried it here and it worked just fine. Did you check your trash folder to make sure your spam engine didn't grab it?

Comment

yes I did. I got the oops screen so I know it did not get sent. maybe you could forward it to one of my addresses? garycc@swbell.net or gt5847@att.com Thanks.

Comment

You will get that if you do not put the HomeSeer in the field at the bottom of the form that prevents spam.

Comment

Have done that everytime. Just tried again. oops.

Comment

It's case sensitive.

Comment

I've done all that, Rupp. maybe you could tell me what the coupons are good for. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X